Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Las Vegas Bears Season 32 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ #22to32 - congratulations Cap and MWPP , our joint S32 Mateflon Medallists!

Remove this Banner Ad

I also see you've changed the Bears kit.

The best kit in the league.

History means nothing to you ursine bastards. I put countless hours into that jumper. Baz sweated over a hot illustrator to create that, and you blew it all up! You maniacs?

I just can't believe it. Complete disregard for those that came before.

History means nothing to you ursine bastards. I put countless hours into that jumper. Baz sweated over a hot illustrator to create that, and you blew it all up! You maniacs?

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But no seriously, did you have an older account cause I don't recognise you at all
Aunty Genghis Tron aka Tiger Ignota

More of a Bear than you will ever be.

Ugh. I don’t know the first thing about tipping/gambling/wagering… 🤷‍♀️
Aww haha. Based on my results this year, I don’t either, hence keeping it simple .

Just predict your DT score . Pick a number from 0 to 140 odd (no idea what the highest ever DT in the sfa has been actually) :)

At the end of the day, this league is about fun

It represents a mix of old and new - which is where our side is at currently

And I’m an Eagle so am very partial to the Ochre

As before, Ochre is the new Black

Do you pick your own score?

If so, I reckon I'll get a donut
Yeah

I originally said that I'd only accept predictions greater than 0, but 0 and negative are possible so I'll accept it :)
Rules amended

Hi there Bears

MASSIVELY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The Mount Buller Demons and PG Enterprises Ltd team would like to invite you to our special event tomorrow night:

The One-and-Only MBD Season 31 Deestroy Medal Countdown!

Our Best and Fairest event promises to be a special one. We will be posting the count on our Season 31 MBD Team thread.

Even better though, we would love you to join us for our special Deestroy Podcast providing commentary throughout the night. Hosted by Master-Of-Ceremonies extrodinare The Jesus, you can listen to subject expert special insights Proper Gander and Ken Hinkley - senior coach of the Port Adelaide Football Club.

We would love you all to come as our guests to what promises to be an enthralling evening. Wear clothes or don't, present yourself as a talking pug dog, whatever. All are welcome.

When?

Friday, 30 July 2021.
The Countdown commences at 8:30PM - feel free to arrive early, mingle and consume substances of your choice.

Where?

Go to MBD Season 31 (CHAMPIONS) thread at: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...’re-champions-🤗.1253597/page-36#post-71283685

For special comments - I will send you the discord link just as soon as we've set it up and established how it works and so forth.

What?

A massive event, that’s what! YOU WILL MEET FRIENDS, YOU WILL SHOUT AT PEOPLE, YOU WILL REGRET SOME OF YOUR ACTIONS and YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME. Or else

Who?

We welcome all, young and old, clothed or naked, SFA players, coaches, umpires and groupies. And anyone else really

49A6FF23-8BA9-478E-97B3-C03F355AF1AF.jpeg

See you there!

Hi again Bears

Tonight is the MBD best & fairest event and with it being Friday and all, we are celebrating with a special podcast to discuss the season that was. We would be delighted to have you as guests.

The podcast kicks off at 8:30PM. Hop on to discord at any point prior via the link below which will take you to Mt Buller. Happy Friday!

discord.gg

Join the Sweet F.A Deestroy Medal Night Discord Server!
Check out the Sweet F.A Deestroy Medal Night community on Discord - hang out with 11 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
discord.gg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back