Sports ‘Paedophile Hunter’ Stinson Hunter catches internet predators with real-life stings

Remove this Banner Ad

This show is just ****** up, constantly appealling to base reactions. In a way, I always thought these shows profit off debilitating and reprehensible crimes. This Chris Hansen arseclown makes his millions as a result of children having their lives destroyed – even if the focus of the show isn't the victim.

It's pretty obvious when you watch this clip and see how they portray the suicide. Now the guy was a prick. And it's hard to feel much sadness for a guy who wrecked childhoods and whose acts will linger until these his victims lives are over. But the way they show him before he does himself, and then after he does, that whole "he was a lawyer; what a tragic loss" just shows how this turd of a thing just latches onto obvious emotions and gets continual viewership as a result of leeching onto really primitive instincts. It's just bogan TV.

It always interests me how much people enjoy hating pedophiles. I can't imagine the way it would change your life, being a victim to something that'll never leave you, and I believe it's almost impossible to rehabilitate and change pedophiles in prisons or through programs (usually because its inherit and inherited and embedded in their own ****** up childhoods). But it seems so wrong seeing these bogans picketing and petitioning for chemical castration, commenting on Facebook how we need the death penalty, and how the family of the victim should "have a room with him, with weapons, for an hour." It's just so ******* animalistic and trashy, and it's something people will actually make a day of and enjoy: to hate someone and pour out all this vitriol when, in actuality, the whole idea of child abuse is extremely depressing. It shouldn't make you want to cut off someone's knackers with garden sears, it should make you empathetic to the victim.

Just horrible bogan s**t, latching onto a group of reprehensible campaigners to take out their own anger. Does these vigilantes really care about the state of child abuse and its prevalence? Or do they just want to flog someone or have a group to rant to or belong to something or have a platform to exercise their ego?

Often it's bogans who are on a pretty low rung of the social ladder. Paedos are one of the few who are even lower, so they vociferously take the opportunity to s**t on them and feel superior to someone for once.

Lol @ those stupid dickheads in the video above.

They get away with it because very few people want to call them out for fear of coming across as a paedo sympathiser.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I reckon about 99% of the guys they lure wouldn't have otherwise done anything like that, had they not logged onto a chatroom and found a teenager so accommodating that all they had to do was talk dirty and show up at some carpark for a bit of action. I know it sounds grotesque but I really don't think they're saving anyone from anything.

Lol @ those stupid dickheads in the video above.

They get away with it because very few people want to call them out for fear of coming across as a paedo sympathiser.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I reckon about 99% of the guys they lure wouldn't have otherwise done anything like that, had they not logged onto a chatroom and found a teenager so accommodating that all they had to do was talk dirty and show up at some carpark for a bit of action. I know it sounds grotesque but I really don't think they're saving anyone from anything.
Whether or not these people are genuine pedos or just opportunistic *s, they're still *s who deserve their dicks chopped off.

I'd say this applies for stings in general. The whole concept is enticing someone to do something illegal, on the assumption if they (law or others) didn't they'd do it to someone for real. Given almost every sting is removing obstacles for the 'crime', be it an assault, drugs, regular theft, corporate crime etc., it's removing many of the stumbling points, where lot's of people would stop and go 'wait this is hard / questionable / requires more thought do I really want to do this?'.

I have no doubt stings catch people who would commit the crime anyway, but I also have no doubt they catch plenty of people who'd, if it hadn't been made such an easy task to just say 'yes' wouldn't have gone through to committing an actual crime.

So then it becomes where do you draw the line? Why stop at those who'd be caught a sting, but wouldn't follow through in a 'non-perfect' situation? What about just those who'd considered a crime? And then how seriously? We've all thought 'Gee, I'd love to run over / push off a building that bastard/bitch' at times.

It seems that they do it to feel better about themselves. "I put a gun to the head of a servo attendant" or "I tied up an old couple in their house and took all they had". But hey, at least I'm not a pedo.
Violent criminals are fairly close to the lowest of the low, but they're still many rungs above the sub human pedophiles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Normal people
Party drug dealers
White collar criminals
Hard drug dealers
Violent criminals
Wife bashers
Murderers
Rapists
Bikies and other organised crime groups
Pedos
Child murderers

'Pedos' is not a crime. You need to be more specific and state why it is more serious than other crimes you list higher in your heirarchy.

Because it's something internally wrong with you, it isn't a choice, you're head****ed.
I wonder with pedo's, is it some perversion they 'acquire' as an adult? Or is that they 'never grew up' and adjusted the age of those they find attractive, largely without thought, as most of us do as we get older?

I wonder with pedo's, is it some perversion they 'acquire' as an adult? Or is that they 'never grew up' and adjusted the age of those they find attractive, largely without thought, as most of us do as we get older?
I think it's a genuine sexual orientation for many, like being homosexual or hetetosexual. You're born with it, or it can be learned through abuse as a child.

Police usually wont admit it but they like it when ordinary people do their own stings as it takes the often hard to get around entrapment laws out of it entirely.
And most cops would happily kick the s**t out of a pedo if they could get away with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back