Religion ‘Submit to your husbands’: Women told to endure domestic violence in the name of God

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean, she's forced to ask a religious leader to get rid of her marriage? Never heard of that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annulment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_and_divorce

Seriously, is this the best you can do? It's pretty pathetic Islamophobia, those dirty brown people hey?

Whenever in doubt, use the racist, bigot, islamophobe card.

:thumbsu:

You sound like the Swedish minister who wants to integrate ISIS terrorists back into society with jobs and houses at tax payers expense.

Total denial.

Whenever in doubt, use the racist, bigot, islamophobe card.

:thumbsu:

You sound like the Swedish minister who wants to integrate ISIS terrorists back into society with jobs and houses at tax payers expense.

Total denial.
Laughable. You sound like the typical white extremist who hates anything that is foreign. Am I doing it right?

Laughable. You sound like the typical white extremist who hates anything that is foreign. Am I doing it right?

Still playing the racist card i see.

You asked for confirmation that Sharia courts existed, because apparently you walked around but couldn't see one,

When i linked one that was actually the subject of a TV program you became abusive.

Probably over 100 Sharia courts in the UK.

Still playing the racist card i see.

You asked for confirmation that Sharia courts existed, because apparently you walked around but couldn't see one,

When i linked one that was actually the subject of a TV program you became abusive.

Probably over 100 Sharia courts in the UK.
Subject of an opinion piece you mean. Nor have you confirmed this number of over 100. It's like me saying that there are over 200 wizards in Australia. I can make s**t up too, not as good as you though, you're the king of making things up to shame Islam.

Subject of an opinion piece you mean. Nor have you confirmed this number of over 100. It's like me saying that there are over 200 wizards in Australia. I can make s**t up too, not as good as you though, you're the king of making things up to shame Islam.

You are right a TV show detailing a Sharia court in the UK over a year and the justice dispensed from is not proof of a Sharia court existing.

Islam shames itself, doesn't need a skerrick of help from me.

You are right a TV show detailing a Sharia court in the UK over a year and the justice dispensed from is not proof of a Sharia court existing.

Islam shames itself, doesn't need a skerrick of help from me.
And there we are, the Islamophobia shows its head.

I'm not the one afraid of Islam.

But you're afraid enough of scrutiny to try and bully another into silence with some pretty ugly racist commentary? He supplied the links, I can't see any problem with a civil discussion.

I'm not afraid of Islam, I'm afraid of radical political Islamism. I'm afraid of any kind of religious radicalism, rocks in your head ... or a man if you're not.

But you're afraid enough of scrutiny to try and bully another into silence with some pretty ugly racist commentary? He supplied the links, I can't see any problem with a civil discussion.

I'm not afraid of Islam, I'm afraid of radical political Islamism. I'm afraid of any kind of religious radicalism, rocks in your head ... or a man if you're not.
So why aren't you speaking out against radicalisation in other religions and just attacking Islam? I'm not saying Islam is perfect and they have no problems, but to shame an entire religion on a few bad eggs is a phobia.

So why aren't you speaking out against radicalisation in other religions and just attacking Islam? I'm not saying Islam is perfect and they have no problems, but to shame an entire religion on a few bad eggs is a phobia.

Please inform me about the radicalisation of all these other religions.

Oh, here's one from the Philippines, which is having increasing problems with the religion of peace.

Please inform me about the radicalisation of all these other religions.

Oh, here's one from the Philippines, which is having increasing problems with the religion of peace.

Exactly my point, you're an Islamophobe. You can't see past your dear and hatred of one religion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am very vocal in speaking out against extremism regardless of it's religious stripe and particularly Christian organisations that have been subject of a Royal Commission over here with staggering revelations. This thread is about the harms of Christian religious leaders instructions "stay and obey" to women who have been victims of domestic violence. Same old story in Islam.

You can't have a phobia about a set of ideas which is what Islam is, as in all religions and they're all subject to criticism/critique. I reject the word Islamaphobia, it's absolutely ridiculous. If someone came up with another word, like anti-Muslim hatred or bigotry which actually is a real thing I might be tempted to use it on the odd occasion but I don't think it's appropriate here.

Exactly my point, you're an Islamophobe. You can't see past your dear and hatred of one religion.

Your names are like water off a ducks back.

You made a claim, back it up.

Where is all this radicalisation of other religions ?.

You just repeat rhetoric spoon fed to you, i doubt you have individual thought.

Your names are like water off a ducks back.

You made a claim, back it up.

Where is all this radicalisation of other religions ?.

You just repeat rhetoric spoon fed to you, i doubt you have individual thought.
I wasn't the one who said there were over 100 Sharia law courts in the UK without any evidence. I've made no claims whatsoever, unlike your islamaphobic self

No. It was you using an excuse to have a bit of a bigoted rant.

The thought sparked in your head and came out through your words.

And now you try to blame others. Maybe you should have stayed in your safe space.
Yep, sure. Uhuh. Next you'll call me a leftie art student

You must be pretty bigoted against all religions if you are willing to equate arranged marriages in Hinduism with suicide bombing Wahhabism as you did in that other thread.
It's not bigoted to dislike religion equally. That's like saying you're bigoted because you prefer Christianity over Judaism.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back