“Collingwood will win 2019 AFL Premiership” Mark Robinson

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Don't piss on him if he was on fire
Does that help

You never know. Given that I piss like...well, my species would indicate, I might be able to drown him with luck.

TigerTime_89

4x Jack Dyer Medalist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melb Storm, Liverpool, S Thunder
Am I the only one who doesn't care about your opinion?

Your lost bro, please return to the tiger-time circle jerk at Runt-Coad
Did you get permission from Sterge to post in here re?

He's one of the greats.
Unlike some of my fellow supporters, I don't subscribe to the us vs them tribal mentality.
I would like to think I'm a bit more independent than that.

You never know. Given that I piss like...well, my species would indicate, I might be able to drown him with luck.
I wouldn't see it beyond him to be actually into that kind of thing. A few whiskeys and let the passion unfold...

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Unlike some of my fellow supporters, I don't subscribe to the us vs them tribal mentality.
I would like to think I'm a bit more independent than that.

I subscribe to the us vs them mentality.. we all do in some capacity re.. you can't flat out say you don't.

Things I could do with a broken clock...

- hit Fraser Anning over the head without making an omelette
- improvised doorstop in event of zombie apocalypse
- use as prop in tasteful whisky commercial
- paperweight to hold down my ongoing correspondence with Josh Schache
- seasoning

Things I could do with a Robbo...

ok, give me a minute, there must be something...
Interesting when my daughter discovered she could use her own hair as an improvised hair tie the 1st thing she thought was this could prove useful in the event of a zombie apocalypse.

As I think about it using your own hair as a hair tie is another thing neither Robbo or Anning can do. Me too I guess but that's not the point.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood

SprooseMoose

Team Captain
Jun 8, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Was this one of those rare moments of sobriety that magically aligned with him putting his alleged football smarts to good use for once?

SwanDaneFan1991

Emeritus Boot Studding Professor
Jul 20, 2012
The Pivotonian Wilderness
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
Am I the only one who doesn't care about your opinion?

Your lost bro, please return to the tiger-time circle jerk at Runt-Coad

Will the bloke with the 3:1 like ratio PLEASE STAND UP!! :drunk: (directed at the visitor you gave a beat down to).

Good call M&M. If only you didn't follow the OKC, we might get along ;)

Magpie Monopoly

A Good Bloke
Jul 11, 2014
Syria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oklahoma City Thunder
Will the bloke with the 3:1 like ratio PLEASE STAND UP!! :drunk: (directed at the visitor you gave a beat down to).

Good call M&M. If only you didn't follow the OKC, we might get along ;)

russell-westbrook-thunderous-slam-b.gif

SwanDaneFan1991

Jul 20, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
You cheeky troll!

As long as Spurs and OKC play off for the Western Conference, and Bogut, Curry and KD suck eggs, we can be friends.

By the way, if you don't actually live in Syria, I think we will get along, because you have a brilliant sense of humor mate.

I'd golf clap, but my hands are sore from watching the Spurs beat Warriors with their best starting five. Don't be too jealous :cool:

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Bad Horse nice to see you back - great avatar too

Thanks. Thought it was time to unleash the Clydesdale. It best encapsulates my inner essence which of course involves beer.

Watched my first 2019 ep of AFL360 last night, with some trepidation. They were interviewing Gil, who is like watching the colour beige. I feel nothing when listening to him. My mind wanders.

Anyhow, the very serious topic of drugs, drinking and mental health in the AFL came up. While I dont mean to diminish the importance of these matters, my first thought was - here we go. Robbo is gonna dump on us again, put us in the poo on the eve of Round 1. He didnt, but he still has three days up his sleeve.

Magpie Monopoly

A Good Bloke
Jul 11, 2014
Syria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oklahoma City Thunder
You cheeky troll!

As long as Spurs and OKC play off for the Western Conference, and Bogut, Curry and KD suck eggs, we can be friends.

By the way, if you don't actually live in Syria, I think we will get along, because you have a brilliant sense of humor mate.

I'd golf clap, but my hands are sore from watching the Spurs beat Warriors with their best starting five. Don't be too jealous :cool:
Warriors and Richmond, my two hates.

NOTE: NSFW GUYS

Have a soft spot for Philly atm to support Ben, would love to see him get a chip so young, nothing against the Spurs, great franchise.

SwanDaneFan1991

Jul 20, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
Warriors and Richmond, my two hates.

NOTE: NSFW GUYS

Have a soft spot for Philly atm to support Ben, would love to see him get a chip so young, nothing against the Spurs, great franchise.

All right mate, you have won me over. *Golf Claps*

The bloke shot a three quarter shot today, how the * does that happen?!!

On Philly, would rather them be a lame horse for me. Ben gets his leg over Spurs TOO often. That game they came from eight down to beat Spurs on their home court last month (I think?) was heartbreaking. But, you focus on the positives I suppose.

Thank me later for the LOLz mate. Glad the Spurs can come to your services.

Now.....for the puddy cats ;)

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
All right mate, you have won me over. *Golf Claps*
Im intrigued.

• What is Golf Claps?

Something unfortunate that Tiger Woods caught with his lady loves?

Back