“Hopefully down the track I get another opportunity to do it again.”

Remove this Banner Ad

RE: Gazza being captain if he goes to GC, is this just assumed because of who he is, or is this knowledge, did GC say early on they're looking for him as captain? It would be interesting if the armband was assured if he went up there.

He will stay.

i heard a rumour... probably about as baseless as all others on here, but a bloke who works with craig hutchinsons agency said that gaz signed with GC in round 3..

apparantly lauren lived up there for a month in the year to she how she liked it.

sorry, probably shouldnt have turned this into a rumour thread...

In regards to Gaz being captain, unfortunately i too feel its more likely as a sun then as a cat..personally i dont think captaincy is gaz's thing, but just my opinion...

i would assume its part of his contract with GC he HAS to be captain...

i heard a rumour... probably about as baseless as all others on here, but a bloke who works with craig hutchinsons agency said that gaz signed with GC in round 3..

apparantly lauren lived up there for a month in the year to she how she liked it.

In regards to Gaz being captain, unfortunately i too feel its more likely as a sun then as a cat..personally i dont think captaincy is gaz's thing, but just my opinion...

Agree, gun player but doesn't appear to have much natural leadership.

The only faults I can find in that argument is that wouldn't Lauren "try" living up there prior to him signing.

Secondly, you had to sign in October last year and couldn't in round 3.

Thirdly, Hutchy has said a few times since then that Gary Ablett will stay (even if Hutchy does change his mind) and Hutchy doesn't like to be wrong and if he had such an exclusive would announce it.

Gazza has definitely singed with the suns.

He will be the new

SNF02CAPT2-280_544942a.jpg

The only faults I can find in that argument is that wouldn't Lauren "try" living up there prior to him signing.
to see if she likes it, cause if she doesnt he wont sign.....

Secondly, you had to sign in October last year and couldn't in round 3.
like bock?

Thirdly, Hutchy has said a few times since then that Gary Ablett will stay (even if Hutchy does change his mind) and Hutchy doesn't like to be wrong and if he had such an exclusive would announce it.
perhaps the afl threatened him with his job since they havent let gc announce who has agreed to go to them yet, because of image and all that (its been covered)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol at the idea that a throwaway line has anything to do with a major life-changing decision from Ablett.

He's either going to stay or go, so half of the people who are predicting what he'll do will say that their signs were right, and half of the people will say that their signs were wrong.

The truth is, the only signs worth reading into are the headlines that either say "Gazza to GC" or "Gazza stays"... This amateur hour detective work isn't going anywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back