Opinion “If” we had a pre game song...

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos

Play it just before the players run out to get everyone up and about then play Join in the Chorus.

“Glad all over” is the kind of song that works with kids and adults, even if there is a small crowd that doesn’t want to participate like the Crystal Palace fans do.

Handsome, wat does the 'B' stand for?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

I'm getting mighty tired of Southern Comfort,
Of things that take the appetite from life.
Sometimes at night I seem to hear a voice say: „Go North"!

I guess I've had my fill of Southern Comfort;
I can hear the highway calling me to roam;
And all the time the voices keep on singing: „Go home"!

Go home get back go north my friend
And see the world before it ends
Go home get back go north and send a message to your love.

She's like a cool oasis in the desert;
I close my eyes she's all around and I know,
that she's the place they're telling me to go to,
go home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mcarcherey

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Something simple like this...

Freo have pretty much all rights to ACDC and they play thunderstruck between every goal and TNT at the end of every game.

my suggestion is 'Killing in the name - RATM'....it will never happen as it's not family friendly but it would be great to have the AFL logo on the screen while north fans scream "F*** you i won't do what you tell me!"

I watched Wednesday night's Footy Classified and the final segment was a successful attempt to embarrass former North Melbourne legend Andrew Demetriou by showing a video of the North Melbourne team from the mid eighties playing in a band. I think it was a promotional video for the club, it had the Krakouer brothers singing and a few other members singing and "playing" various instruments before they came to the Demetriou guitar solo. He was most unimpressive, and very embarrassed with the video. Unfortunately the guys and crew were talking and laughing (mostly laughing) so I couldn't hear the song they were "playing" and I tried locating a copy on You Tube but couldn't find it. We need to locate a copy and play it on the big screen before every home game, it may be enough to turn the opposition off their game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back