Opinion “If” we had a pre game song...

Remove this Banner Ad

A mate of mine is a comedian and he got a call from an agent quite a few years ago to check his availability to do the warm up for a star about to tour. Who is it, he asked. Its Jerry mate - you will be supporting Jerry. At the time he knew of two Jerry's touring - which one, he asked. Jerry Lewis or Jerry Seinfeld? No you idiot - And the Pacemakers he replied. He took the gig.

Equal parts frustrating and hilarious to hear Liverpool fans getting all soppy over a song from a Rogers and Hammerstein musical (Carousel).

Plenty more good ones to pick from. Perhaps "Eidelweiss"? "There is Nothing Like a Dame"? "Getting to Know You"? Maybe given our rebuild it can be "I am 16 going on 17".

Gerry of the Pacemakers died today and his ‘You’ll never walk alone’ will live it seems forever with Liverpool.

Port have INXS.

Aside from your angst, what would you nominate as Norths Home Game song?

Given our own Tim Rogers, surely a You Am I song?

Gerry of the Pacemakers died today and his ‘You’ll never walk alone’ will live it seems forever with Liverpool.

Port have INXS.

Aside from your angst, what would you nominate as Norths Home Game song?

Blame it on the Boogie.

No wait, Scott is no longer our coach... I’ll come back to you.

Tommy Emmanuel-The Journey a great motivation song we could have a montage of great moments in North History shown on the big screen before the game starts as North Supporters of all backgrounds and Nationality’s we go thru The Journey in life copping S💩it off opposition supporters ,the AFL and media when ever we attend games or when the side isn’t going to well.
Maybe the club could think having a song like this and even invite Tommy Emmanuel to play it live I recon the Good Friday game in a North Jumper at the North End would be perfect to debut it and with the song it could be on sold on the day to raise $$$ for the Children Hospital.
But this is a club decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Whole Lotta Caro” ?

Never met a bigmouth, never met a bigmouth like you

Talking all the s**t, talking all the s**t you do

Right through the night time, right around the clock

Made to look a fool time and time again Caro never stops

she claims to be a human, claims to be a human, whole lotta Carrrooooo

Marseille have been using Van Halen’s Jump for years. Their fans are generally bonkers.
We share the same colours and could do with a bit of ‘colour’ at Marvel when playing interstate
sides in the middle of winter.....check it out.

At about 1:35 they started playing the Game of Thrones theme and then swapped back into Van Halen. I don't mind either tbh. Not bhed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back