Opinion “If” we had a pre game song...

Ferball, without the lights and crowd cams that would be a pretty weak song ...
I've heard it live, its pretty good and I didn't really notice the lights.

Anyway i've wanted to post this (and behold the colossus by clutch since page 1 but held off cos everyone else must be sick of Rabbit Junk by now. The last minute or so is what our crowds should sing (Tho we won't obviously...)

Can't believe this one hasn't been mentioned yet. It's almost as if no-one around here listens to Scottish pirate-metal. Weird.

A rollicking singalong shanty, with a recruitment drive-worthy title that speaks of North's irresistible appeal.

Figuring this one should be easy enough to learn the words to.

(HM's to similarly named tracks from Elvis Costello and the excellent Canadian band, Stars.)

Problem with our club is the fans are too timid to throw themselves 100% into something like this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's not a question of being timid.......we just don't have the numbers to warrant something like this.

Plus......this has been tried with Tim Rodgers experiment. I commend him and the club for trying but it never took off.

What made things worse was that floating sausage we had with the banner for the players to run through.

Nov 7, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's not a question of being timid.......we just don't have the numbers to warrant something like this.

Plus......this has been tried with Tim Rodgers experiment. I commend him and the club for trying but it never took off.

What made things worse was that floating sausage we had with the banner for the players to run through.

Segregated seating would help.

Back