Game Day “In the Outer” Matchday Discussion Port Adelaide@Collingwood (MCG-1:45PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenny20

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
They've got heaps of company, but I've gotta single out Crocker and Langdon as two of the stupidest footballers ever to make it to the MCG. Just constantly terrible decisions from both costing this team goal after goal.

And constant idiocy from the match committee selecting them.

Jesus Christ Collingwood.

coolidge1000

Senior List
Sep 25, 2010
hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Geezers for the first time in a few seasons were actually playing a reasonable sort of football yes making stupid mistakes but it's not far away and you can see a brand atleast... Also that Carlton supporter trapping off helps when most of your side is first round draft picks and gws rejects from how many seasons out of the finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PendlePie

Cancelled
Sep 30, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal FC
Geezers for the first time in a few seasons were actually playing a reasonable sort of football yes making stupid mistakes but it's not far away and you can see a brand atleast... Also that Carlton supporter trapping off helps when most of your side is first round draft picks and gws rejects from how many seasons out of the finals

Reasonable sort of football?

No offense mate but you need to wake up. We play an insipid brand.

80 possessions more than them at 3/4 time but are 6 goals behind. Same sh1t different day really.

Last night I turned off the game when essendon were well in front with just a few minutes to play.
Might turn our game off now & see if I can get the voodoo going. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back