Game Day “In the Outer” Matchday Discussion Port Adelaide@Collingwood (MCG-1:45PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babylove

Premiership Player
May 3, 2003
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
Yep. The thing is I don't think it has been so much our forwardline but our ball movement getting it in. We have been so stagnant all day. When we have got the run and carry going we have looked good moving forward but no one seems to want to keep doing it.

GoDaics

Team Captain
Aug 7, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dwayne Russell " Sidebottom's been sensational today". Not watching the same game as me. He has done FA

Port have had our measure pretty much ever since Bucks took over. I'm not particularly upset because I was expecting this very result.
They did the same thing to us last year.

stevo86

All Australian
Sep 10, 2008
perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
We are smashing them in or even in every stat. Except that old conversion inside 50 vs shots stat. Forward line is non existant or useless.. Need another big forward and our boy Elliot down there.

Not all doom and gloom. If we had prime cloke we win this game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός
Exactly, completely stopped running. That last inside 50, Reid had no one to kick to and there were 3 loose players in our 50. Horrid.

Don't give me that s**t. Reid could have kicked to a 1 on 1. He chose to wait until it was 3 on 1

cakewalk_1

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Fitzroy Stars FC.
Wow what a soft soft defensive effort pies. The port player slipped got up and had time to hand ball it off because the tackle we put on him wouldn't stop a fairy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back