Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
enjoy-toast.gif

He's a disappointment to us all and he has the head of an infant. This morning he knocked on my door trying to sell me his wife's makeup products. I sent him to the shops to get me a sandwich which he bought with his own money. After I was done I made him eat the wrapping paper. He cried like a girl.

He's a disappointment to us all and he has the head of an infant. This morning he knocked on my door trying to sell me his wife's makeup products. I sent him to the shops to get me a sandwich which he bought with his own money. After I was done I made him eat the wrapping paper. He cried like a girl.
Get off the [injunction] mate.
This is about Premiership Captain Max Gawn, not St Kilda reject captain Ben McEvoy.

Perhaps the greatest human living in Australia currently? How does does Caleb Daniel feel now after his tough guy act in the third quarter of the granny? 17 goals to 1 later?

Perhaps the greatest human living in Australia currently? How does does Caleb Daniel feel now after his tough guy act in the third quarter of the granny? 17 goals to 1 later?
It only looked like a tough guy act because Gawn flopped like a fish.

Did he give you a leather strap to bite down on when he gave you dat tender lovin' Maxy?
Max certainly gave the Cats some not-so-tender lovin' in round 23. :grinv1:

max-gawn-popcorn.gif

Did he give you a leather strap to bite down on when he gave you dat tender lovin' Maxy?
Yes, he is a gentle and considerate lover.

He only goes in dry to Geelong in Prelims.

Back