Official Team Thread 🐉 Dragons FFC - Season 31 Team Thread /// вкусете драконовия пламък вие селяни /// Ljp86 Medal run and won!

Remove this Banner Ad

It's OK, we're no longer rookies and it's a new year.

You're one of us now PMBangers , the unwashed masses. One of usssssss.

PMBangers has told me he'll be a Dragon one day, so I suppose we should show him a little bit of love.

PMBangers has told me he'll be a Dragon one day, so I suppose we should show him a little bit of love.
If I wanted to expose myself to the life of the less fortunate maybe, but I'm fairly happy not pulling activism stunts

Don't lie to yourself Bangers - I know you've exposed yourself to Chipmunk plenty of times.
NFUR, or Nuts For Unfortunate Rodents, is a very legitimate cause that brings results, I don't talk about it often enough but there are thousands of rodents in Chipmunk's position that need nuts, you should get behind the cause, today it's rodents, tomorrow it's horses!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greetings one and all!

Looking forward to another season with you all. You may notice that I have made a (temporary?) Number switch. To commemorate ten seasons passing since I made my debut, I have decided to switch to the soon to be famous 888, as recognition of my original username here
200 (3).gif
To all those fans who received Knifey Spoony 20 jumpers for Christmas, just pop down to the merch store and they will happily replace them with the Bonz jumper that you wanted but was sold out at the time
Go Dragons
KS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back