Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S35 Official Team Thread -Gladius noster maior et durior🐍

Remove this Banner Ad

Participation Statistics Table Screenshot Thingy!
View attachment 1635295
Yay I’m first.

Mobbs can you post the clip of Rachel saying “congratulations that’s quite a waste of time” in the episode “The one with the ball” (season 5, episode 17 or something)

Yay I’m first.

Mobbs can you post the clip of Rachel saying “congratulations that’s quite a waste of time” in the episode “The one with the ball” (season 5, episode 17 or something)

Says Saint "Chatty Cathy" Billy

Back on the winners list😎
=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Ophidian Old Boys : 15.9.99
Sin City Swamprats : 12.7.79

celebrate2.gif

SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Ophidian Old Boys : 15.9.99
Sin City Swamprats : 12.7.79

View attachment 1641067
Sergio Aguero Celebration GIF by Manchester City

Lets Go Celebration GIF by UEFA

Celebrate Fc Dallas GIF by Major League Soccer
real madrid football GIF by UEFA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Just realised something. Why is my average divided by the same amount of games when I’ve been here less weeks. Same for greenery and the opposite for cal and nookie - should we not have our averages divided by games we’ve been here?

Just a little nitpick I have. Hehe

Thanks for doing all that, Mobbs. We do appreciate it.
I usually have a cut off time of midnight EST but because of you I tend to leave it open until you've woken up and sent your mandatory 8 match appraisal posts through!

Just realised something. Why is my average divided by the same amount of games when I’ve been here less weeks. Same for greenery and the opposite for cal and nookie - should we not have our averages divided by games we’ve been here?

Just a little nitpick I have. Hehe
Because I'm an idiot. There could always be that! :D

I usually have a cut off time of midnight EST but because of you I tend to leave it open until you've woken up and sent your mandatory 8 match appraisal posts through!
You're my buddy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back