Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S35 Official Team Thread -Gladius noster maior et durior🐍

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
The Spotswood Gallery is honored to be the recipient of an extraordinary cultural gift from the Dragons FFC in recognition of the bonds we have formed.

Tigerturbulance, Spotswood Chancellor said "this remarkable painting is going to change the lives of many people, we will never look at a dragon the same way again'.

The public will be able to view the exhibition weekdays between 9am and 2pm.

EKrz.gif

Last edited:
The Spotswood Gallery is honored to be the recipient of an extraordinary cultural gift from the Dragons FFC in recognition of the bonds we have formed.

Tigerturbulance, Spotswood Chancellor said "this remarkable painting is going to change the lives of many people, we will never look at a dragon the same way again'.

The public will be able to view the exhibition weekdays between 9am and 2pm.

View attachment 1704546
Brilliant! Brilliant I say!

Apparently the merger concept was a joke. Nobody told the posting stats guy!
(personally I think that saying it's a joke, is the real joke).
Anyhoo, no basilisks were harmed in this emergency pare down. Because they're ******* imaginary. Sheesh.
S35RSF(2).jpg

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
What a great reception the Ophidian Old Boys team got from their fans when they returned home triumphant to Spotswood after defeating the Gold City Royals by 12 points and booking themselves into the S35 Grand Final in only their second season of the competition.

To The GF S35.jpg

Well done Old Boys and enjoy the Grand final week, you deserved it

Tigerturbulance Elton Johns Wig Mrs Turbo Fleabane Greenery Heisenberg_ The Jesus The Cryptkeeper Hoos Mobbs haydo BRAB U2tigers FireKrakouer Wickzki Ned_Flanders Bonz kenneyswarriors Braklet Robertio Ligma SaintBilly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 22, 2021
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania Devils
What a great reception the Ophidian Old Boys team got from their fans when they returned home triumphant to Spotswood after defeating the Gold City Royals by 12 points and booking themselves into the S35 Grand Final in only their second season of the competition.

View attachment 1716411

Well done Old Boys and enjoy the Grand final week, you deserved it

Tigerturbulance Elton Johns Wig Mrs Turbo Fleabane Greenery Heisenberg_ The Jesus The Cryptkeeper Hoos Mobbs haydo BRAB U2tigers FireKrakouer Wickzki Ned_Flanders Bonz kenneyswarriors Braklet Robertio Ligma SaintBilly
This is all I've ever worked for since I was a young pup. Dream come true!

Fleabane-SFA-dream.jpg

Jul 22, 2021
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania Devils
No I am not at all worried that you have a pic of my husband on your bedroom wall Fleabane

NO - Not worried at all

PS the one of Bonz I totally get
Sorry Mrs T. From the moment I laid eyes on him, I couldn't get Turbo's extraordinary face out of my head.

It's true I have felt this way once before, but that was a mere infatuation.

Unknown.jpeg

Sorry Mrs T. From the moment I laid eyes on him, I couldn't get Turbo's extraordinary face out of my head.

It's true I have felt this way once before, but that was a mere infatuation.

View attachment 1717099
here - have this work of art

tURBO FRAMED.PNG

Back