Off-topic šŸ¤© Congrats Bay13, we survived 2020! (fu** you Trent)

Is Richmond's "Premiership" legit?

• No, its on par with a pre-season flag.

• Yes, I'm a tuggers flog desperate to make everything about Pandemicmond.

• Who cares? The sooner we forget this sh*t year the better!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

A Cut Above

šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ† in my lifetime šŸ˜
Aug 27, 2015
šŸ…±ļøšŸ…°ļøšŸ„‡1ļøāƒ£3ļøāƒ£
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ
Just wanna say I'm proud of you guys for getting through 2020. If a tainted Richmond Pandemicship* is the price of seeing the back of this s**t year then so be it!

All the best for 2021 chaps, soon we can comfortably go back to obsessively worrying about all the other concerning s**t in our lives. :drunk:

whew.gif

Last edited:

Piss of flog.
Just how low does one's IQ need to be to misspell a three-letter word? :think:

Friend its been two solid months since the GF, I don't think we can excuse your grumpiness any longer. Its time to build a bridge.

Just how low does one's IQ need to be to misspell a three-letter word? :think:

Friend its been two solid months since the GF, I don't think we can excuse your grumpiness any longer. Its time to build a bridge.
Yep, you got me, well done... :moustache:

In all seriousness you really need to improve your posting come 2021 - the thought of having to read your low tier codswallop for another year is enough to do my head in. :$

Just wanna say I'm proud of you guys for getting through 2020. If a tainted Richmond Pandemicship* is the price of seeing the back of this sh*t year then so be it!

All the best for 2021 chaps, soon we can comfortably back to obsessively worrying about all the other concerning sh*t in our lives. :drunk:

whew.gif
1609146616591.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reigning Premiers
LULZA imagine claiming the premiership as legit with all the back flipping, rigmaroleing & last minute fixturing during said sh*t sandwich year. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Speaking of s**t sandwiches, Imagine recruiting last years big thing Kelly, finally getting Nic Nat back, playing most of the season at home, scraping into finals only to be beaten by the games great losers, Collingwood šŸ‘€

Richmond 2020 confirmed as the greatest Premiership win in the games history.šŸ˜Ž

Reigning Premiers

Speaking of sh*t sandwiches, Imagine recruiting last years big thing Kelly, finally getting Nic Nat back, playing most of the season at home, scraping into finals only to be beaten by the games great losers, Collingwood šŸ‘€

Richmond 2020 confirmed as the greatest Premiership win in the games history.šŸ˜Ž

Back