09 ANDRA Nationals - Sep 11-13 Western Sydney Dragway

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 2, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Packers, Bulls, Ducks, Angels
Any other drag racing fans around here? Heading up for this on Thursday night and can't wait. Haven't been to the drags since the funny cars at Willowbank in January and haven't been to WSID for well over year. Going with some mates that haven't been to the drags since the Calder Park days.

Extra excited 'cos I got my new camera and can't wait to try it out. Took me a while but I finally realized I'm going to have to upgrade from a P&S if I want to get good shots of cars going 250mph.

Nitro drag racing. Nothing like it baby.

Any other drag racing fans around here? Heading up for this on Thursday night and can't wait. Haven't been to the drags since the funny cars at Willowbank in January and haven't been to WSID for well over year. Going with some mates that haven't been to the drags since the Calder Park days.

Extra excited 'cos I got my new camera and can't wait to try it out. Took me a while but I finally realized I'm going to have to upgrade from a P&S if I want to get good shots of cars going 250mph.

Nitro drag racing. Nothing like it baby.
So you prefer the long skinny ones,or the short,bodied,cantankerous ones?

All possible sexual entendres aside, I'd have to say the short cantankerous ones. But that may just be because I've only seen them once in nearly 10 years and I see the dragsters a couple of times a year.

Plus at the funny cars in Willowbank I got my first dose of nitro up close on the start line and like Lowndes said on the TV show I pretty much s**t myself.

Been lucky over here in WA with seeing nitro floppers 1-2 times per season.
Having the Greene Machine car based in Perth when Dobbo drove it was cool.Now that Mark Sheehan has his up and running as well as new cars somehow finding their way to Australia.Maybe ANDRA will allow them to race for points and a Xmas tree:D

Been lucky over here in WA with seeing nitro floppers 1-2 times per season.
Having the Greene Machine car based in Perth when Dobbo drove it was cool.Now that Mark Sheehan has his up and running as well as new cars somehow finding their way to Australia.Maybe ANDRA will allow them to race for points and a Xmas tree:D

Wish Sheehan would bring the nitro Altered back out (if he's allowed). Now there's a crazy ****ing machine.

Read at the dragster forums a while ago that the floppers had signed on for 2 races this season at WSID. Was hoping the Nationals would be one of them but I guess not.

Wish Sheehan would bring the nitro Altered back out (if he's allowed). Now there's a crazy ****ing machine.
Sheehan loves altereds,when he first got the car and configured it to altered specs he said something crazy like wanting to run 4's in an altered:eek:
I remember him running mid 5's in his T/A Altered in a final in WA v Brett Stevens.Would have beat him if he had not have red lit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back