09 DEC 2016 - End of the road.

Remove this Banner Ad

I found Wallace a great candidate, because he was not a spoiler and didn't sound like it was an ego thing. He would have been a positive influence on the board, not wrecking but also not being an insider yes man. We need more like that.
I hope he gets the vacancy as he has shown exactly the sort of stuff we need and has proven to be popular with the members.

Overall some of the challengers were embarrassing. That's why boards change so little. Most challengers look like Donald Trump, only less intelligent and amusing.

I found Wallace a great candidate, because he was not a spoiler and didn't sound like it was an ego thing. He would have been a positive influence on the board, not wrecking but also not being an insider yes man. We need more like that.
I hope he gets the vacancy as he has shown exactly the sort of stuff we need and has proven to be popular with the members.

Overall some of the challengers were embarrassing. That's why boards change so little. Most challengers look like Donald Trump, only less intelligent and amusing.
He would have made a great board member IMO, and paradoxically, created an even bigger 'boys club' that so many posters continually complain about.

He would have made a great board member IMO, and paradoxically, created an even bigger 'boys club' that so many posters continually complain about.

Wallace or Donald ???

Nothing more certain, with Dimma wanting to keep his job (like last season) we will play dull and risk-free football again this season.

Disagree. If we play the same football we played in 2016, DH won't have a job. I think it'll be more attacking... If it fails then it gives DH another out "sorry board, we tried a new game plan and it's just taking some time to gel' ;)

Our football playing style will change unless DH wants to force the board to sack him ensuring a payout.

silly by me? seems smart, why should I keep spending my hard earned unless I support the direction they are going. which I don't.

disappointment after disappointment right now.
were you around in the 80's and 90's? geez if your're disappointed now I would have hated to see what you would have been like back then..

The result is a complete joke. The votes of everyone who didn't vote went to the incumbents.

It is impossible for anyone that isn't endorced by the board to get on the board.

Its like the Peoples Republic of China. A closed shop .

What a farce .
thats actually not the case, stop making things up and passing as fact.

were you around in the 80's and 90's? geez if your're disappointed now I would have hated to see what you would have been like back then..

He joined the army and got married last time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back