Debutant
Suspended
Sep 11, 2006
at the track
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Makybe Diva,
i went out on my boat on the weekend and as soon as i turned off my boat and cast a line i reeled in a 1.1metre *ing SNAPPER. it was beautiful and was really fierce but i eventualy slit its throat and it calmed down i caught 3 babie cods ad accidentally stepped on em but they were akright so i threw em back one was bleeding but should heal up in a day or two.

dj_ryan

• Banned
I don't suppose you took a photo of this huge snapper DJ ?

This is the photo i just loaded it on from my didgital camera.
Thats me on the left and my mate Jeff on the right.

IMG_0823.JPG

• Banned
Why is Jeff acting like he caught it?

Jeffa was the one who netted it and i reeled it in and caught it. He was making a joke to his wife helen. That was his first time fishing and was pretending that he caught it.

Great day and funny times

Jeffa was the one who netted it and i reeled it in and caught it. He was making a joke to his wife helen. That was his first time fishing and was pretending that he caught it.

Great day and funny times
Next time try and find a photo that has a fish that actually looks 1.1 meters long and then someone idiot might believe its actually you.

You caught that thing out on the bay??? Listen bonghead that photo is from a fishing charter boat website that operates out of 505 Glen Cheek Drive, Cape Canaveral, Florida, USA.

You *ing idiot at least if you're going to talk sh#t try to be clever about it and cover your tracks properly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could of helped by actually having a pic of a snapper :D

That's the first thing I was going to write when he put his fake photo up but i just wanted to see how far he would go with it.

At least now posters on the Fishing board know about dj ryan and now know that anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt.
He's been talking crap on the Punting board for a quiet a while now and everyone is sick to death of him.

Hopefully he will get banned for a lengthy period after some of the crap he's been comming out with.

That's the first thing I was going to write when he put his fake photo up but i just wanted to see how far he would go with it.

At least now posters on the Fishing board know about dj ryan and now know that anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt.
He's been talking crap on the Punting board for a quiet a while now and everyone is sick to death of him.

Hopefully he will get banned for a lengthy period after some of the crap he's been comming out with.

Im thinking wheres the bloody bump on its head....its a 1.1 metres long snapper...:p

Yeah, this clown has been known on the punting board for ages. He regularly claims he puts bets on to the tune of $50,000 odd. Claims to be a pro punter. When he does have the guts to put tips on the forum, he always picks these short prices favourites and they never win, leaving him with egg on his face as has happened in this thread.
This thread is hilarious by the way. :D

Yeah, this clown has been known on the punting board for ages. He regularly claims he puts bets on to the tune of $50,000 odd. Claims to be a pro punter. When he does have the guts to put tips on the forum, he always picks these short prices favourites and they never win, leaving him with egg on his face as has happened in this thread.
This thread is hilarious by the way. :D

LOL SHORT PRICE FAVOURITES AND THEY NEVER WIN.

OK READY:

FIELDS OF OMAGH I SMASHED IT AT $26 - RESULT=
WON COX PLATE BEST ODDS $31

RED DAZZLER I SMASHED IT AT $6 - RESULT =
WIN =
$6.50 BEST ODDS

BENTLEY BISCUIT I SMASHED IT - RESULT =
WIN =
$4.80 BEST ODDS.

EL SEGUNDO I POTTED IT - RESULT =
LOSSED
$1.35 BEST ODDS

FAST AND FAMOUS - ABSOLOUTLY SMASHED IT - RESULT =
BOLTED IN=
$2.30 BEST ODDS

MISS MOLIK - SMASHED IT EACHWAY-
RESULT=
3RD = $5.40 THE PLACE

LAD OF THE MANOR - POTTED IT- RESULT=
LOSSED - $2.50 BEST ODDS I OFFERED 100-1

REGNING TO WIN AGAINT $1.30 GOLD EDITION
I SMAHED IT IT WON PAYING $4.40

EFFICENT FOR DERBY 1 MONTH BEFORE - SMASHED IT -RESULT=
WON DERBY SMASHED IT IN- ODDS I GOT ON AT $6.50

DO U WANT ME TO GO ON I CAN GO ON ALL *ing DAY.
I SEARCHED URE POSTS U HAVE ABSOLOUTLY NO WINNERS ACTUALLY IT WAS 1 AND IT WAS EL SEGUNDO AT LIKE $2.00 I THINK.

LOL SHORT PRICE FAVOURITES AND THEY NEVER WIN.

OK READY:

FIELDS OF OMAGH I SMASHED IT AT $26 - RESULT=
WON COX PLATE BEST ODDS $31

RED DAZZLER I SMASHED IT AT $6 - RESULT =
WIN =
$6.50 BEST ODDS

BENTLEY BISCUIT I SMASHED IT - RESULT =
WIN =
$4.80 BEST ODDS.

EL SEGUNDO I POTTED IT - RESULT =
LOSSED
$1.35 BEST ODDS

FAST AND FAMOUS - ABSOLOUTLY SMASHED IT - RESULT =
BOLTED IN=
$2.30 BEST ODDS

MISS MOLIK - SMASHED IT EACHWAY-
RESULT=
3RD = $5.40 THE PLACE

LAD OF THE MANOR - POTTED IT- RESULT=
LOSSED - $2.50 BEST ODDS I OFFERED 100-1

REGNING TO WIN AGAINT $1.30 GOLD EDITION
I SMAHED IT IT WON PAYING $4.40

EFFICENT FOR DERBY 1 MONTH BEFORE - SMASHED IT -RESULT=
WON DERBY SMASHED IT IN- ODDS I GOT ON AT $6.50

DO U WANT ME TO GO ON I CAN GO ON ALL *ing DAY.
I SEARCHED URE POSTS U HAVE ABSOLOUTLY NO WINNERS ACTUALLY IT WAS 1 AND IT WAS EL SEGUNDO AT LIKE $2.00 I THINK.

Haha, firstly you had a bit both ways in the cox plate. Casual Pass???
Secondly, sure they are all winners you have picked but so they should be when you think of the many,many tips you put on the forum. I offer far fewer selections and my strike rate is great, unlike you (thus proving you are nothing but a liar when you say you are a pro).
You couldnt have searched very well -
10/2 - Reshuffles at great value odds
- I said to lay Victory Chant (unlike you, my lays don't get up and win!)
3/2 - Gunner Tom - one of the biggest certs I've ever seen

Prior to this -Beau Bascar - I saw it run enormously early on, put it in the blackbookers thread and it won after that and went on to town and went well.

King Of Ashford - Have followed this for a long time as it impressed me a year or so ago and my liking for it is known on the punting board.

Melbourne Cup - Maybe Better and Eye Popper were my two toppies, and they ran in the top 3.

Punting Comp - top 5 finish.

The facts are there and my strike rate ***** all over you. More people in the punting forum would back me over you.

Sorry to those in the fishing forum for doing this but this little ******** has no idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back