1/3 mark

Remove this Banner Ad

jmac12

Rookie
Oct 16, 2011
geelong
AFL Club
Adelaide
Wowee. 1/3 the way thru and its anyone's game. 3 sides equal top with 5 only a game behind. Upwey looking amazing then brought down by their "nearest rival". The next 6 weeks should sort it out but the powers that be must be thrilled with another season so tight

Gembrooks been thrown in the microwave n been reheated knocking off belly convincingly
Emerald and warby with a win on the road
Wandin have clicked and knocked off upwey
Woori belted monbulk
Woowee'! stating the obvious but everyweek seems to surprise looking at results
Wins are worth gold this year

Michael Fowkes cleared to to Tuggeranong in NEAFL. He kicked 3 goals for them , which explains why the leading goal kicker in YVMDFL wasn't playing for them yesterday. Is he doing a Fevola?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interleague get cancelled or is the league having an RDO. Any chnace at all on a report either way?

Talevski to wandin.
Was fowkes a one off last week?i heard there was an injection Vic players last weekend in act and nsw using there aker/ fevola clause in there contract
After watching mooroolbark s "gameplan" on the weekend it's no surprise,that he hasnt gone back,hefty asking price but one marque recruits that pays it back with performance, whatever the figure

Interleague get cancelled or is the league having an RDO. Any chnace at all on a report either way?

Gipps 18:14 def YVMDFNL 5.9,
U18 Gipps 10.10 def YVMDFNL 7.13
Netball
YVMDFNL 38 def Gipps 25

No summary or reports of the games as yet, but you can watch them on VV and make up your own mind. We didn't even crack a mention on the VCFL site!

I watched the 'final' between Geelong FNL v Goulburn Valley at Simonds Stadium. Fantastic world-class venue, big crowd and a great game of footy.
Geelong won 15.24 (114) to 11.15 (81)

Was fowkes a one off last week?i heard there was an injection Vic players last weekend in act and nsw using there aker/ fevola clause in there contract
After watching mooroolbark s "gameplan" on the weekend it's no surprise,that he hasnt gone back,hefty asking price but one marque recruits that pays it back with performance, whatever the figure

Doubt its true Wandin where one point under a couple of weeks ago they would either have to drop a player with points or are replacing and injured player. Then the price tag on top of the other highly payed recruits.

Gipps 18:14 def YVMDFNL 5.9,
U18 Gipps 10.10 def YVMDFNL 7.13
Netball
YVMDFNL 38 def Gipps 25

No summary or reports of the games as yet, but you can watch them on VV and make up your own mind. We didn't even crack a mention on the VCFL site!

I watched the 'final' between Geelong FNL v Goulburn Valley at Simonds Stadium. Fantastic world-class venue, big crowd and a great game of footy.
Geelong won 15.24 (114) to 11.15 (81)

Went to that as well Monnie, good to see Scarlo running around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back