1/3 mark

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done an answering exactly 0 of my questions.

- Were you in the tribunal room to hear first hand all witnesses give their evidence? Simple yes / no.
- If yes, what was the exact wording when handing down the 9 week sentence. That is all I am here to discuss.
- If no, you are speculating, and for all you know, there could have been seriously damning evidence given in the hearing, that whoever is giving you information, is leaving you out of the loop on.

As a witness on the day and someone who has read through the entire Investigation I find it staggering they got it to the tribunal let alone a suspension. No witness in the investigation said the act was delibrate and no one at the tribunal did also. The closest thing they had was a witness who says he missed the contact as the point post obscured his view ( not joking) . All of Mick's witnesses where adament that the contact was accidental. Even though Mick's record of over 350 Senior game's without a blemish the tribunal took it on themselve's to assume all witness's where incorrect.

My finals predictions:
Emerald to beat Woori
Wandin to beat Belgrave

Emerald to beat Belgrave
Upwey to beat wandin

Wandin to beat Emerald

Upwey to beat Wandin.

Just got a feeling Upwey will brutalise opponents. Clearly gone for an upset or two as this is what the finals generally throw up! Can't wait for the real stuff to start!!!

Emerald to beat Woori (emerald firing at right time)
Belgrave to beat Wandin (wandin just down a bit at the moment, list issues)

Upwey to beat Belgrave (upwey far too good)
Wandin to beat Emerald (wandin will be right in 2 weeks from now)

Wandin to beat Belgrave (gembrook nice size ground for wandin, will have overcome injuries and list management issues since first final)

Upwey to beat Wandin (won't even be close)

The Wandin that belted the suitcase out of Gembrook and Woori in the last two weeks are down?:rolleyes:

Wandin to beat Belgrave (gembrook nice size ground for wandin, will have overcome injuries and list management issues since first final)

More info on Wandin List issues, which will be solved in a fortnight, name some names

From my knowledge to date the boys at Wandin have only one injury to the big fella - kid, other then that will be going in full strength.. Only from what i have heard could be told otherwise?? I did see on the results G Sheppard played last week handy little inclusion you would think..

Upwey will be tough to beat.

Can almost smell the finals in the air, sun is shining. Should be some great games this weekend..

AFL Vic have more money than they no what to do with and the amount of funds that get distributed to clubs that need it is a disgrace. While I admit they do some good work the support they give to clubs for facility and equipment upgrade and support with local councils is a joke. The least they can do is install and maintain a cost effective and independent appeals system for all clubs and players to benefit.

as for Warburton your going to need to pay up or move on dwelling on it will achieve nothing for you the club and the player involved

Heard that one of their key backs was o/s with work last weekend and back this weekend, don't know if that's what your referring to? As for financial issues I haven't heard anything indicating that but who knows?

Not sure how bad Wandin's list issues are Kid has been out of action for 6 weeks and Wandin have only lost 1 out of there last 13 games.
How people suggest that Upwey will smash Wandin is crazy look at the facts
1. Wandin beat them at Marysville
2. Wandin beat them at Upwey after giving them an 11 goal head start.

Upwey are favs and deserve to be however cant see how anyone can say Upwey will smash them based on the seasons evidence.

My tips

Emerald to beat Woori
Wandin to break the Belgrave curse

Please expand your duty of care argument

We all have an obligation to exercise a duty of care in the conduct of an activity with anyone. It could be considered a "breach of duty of care" that a player supposably hip and shouldered a player who was being attended to and helped off the ground by a trainer.

Make sense?

We all have an obligation to exercise a duty of care in the conduct of an activity with anyone. It could be considered a "breach of duty of care" that a player supposably hip and shouldered a player who was being attended to and helped off the ground by a trainer.

Make sense?

If that happened but it didnt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are
Wandin's list "issues" have nothing to do with the last 13 games, just the 2/3/4 remaining ones.
Your making no sense to anyone, can you explain where you are coming from so we are all on the same page with the "Wandin List Issues"?

End of the day there are none and its simply another beaten up story about the failures of wandin, and how juggas done this wrong, and they've spent this much money and blah blah blah. We've been hearing it all year. They've finished top 2 and given themselves the same chance as upwey and belgrave by doing so. You can't say they don't deserve it to be amongst the favs. Personally I want the bombers to go all the way just to shove it up my mate fingers rectum from earlier posts. C'mon bombers you've proved me half right already!

You are
Your making no sense to anyone, can you explain where you are coming from so we are all on the same page with the "Wandin List Issues"?

just another forum beat up I am sure, I think we will simply call it a "Finger" - bullshit with no substance.

All clubs have some issues with injuries at this time of the year, just part of Football, but equally the spring air does seem to help with recovery.

I think Woori will beat Emerald, probably just looking at history but no confidence with my tip.

Wandin will beat Belgrave, I think the big ground will find Belgrave out, just to much space for the quality Wandin players to work. Wandin's depth will tell

first week of what should be a ripper final series

As a previous poster pointed out already, the issues at Wandin revolve around the club getting extra money to pay some of their better players through finals. Word is that some players were contracted and paid X amount to play for the H&A season. That's come and gone, and these players are now asking for more $$.

Very unusual for Contract payments to cover finals, usually payments are for home and away only, and finals for the joy of a potential flag

As a previous poster pointed out already, the issues at Wandin revolve around the club getting extra money to pay some of their better players through finals. Word is that some players were contracted and paid X amount to play for the H&A season. That's come and gone, and these players are now asking for more $$.
No club pays there players for finals, wouldn't be in the spirit of the game.. I very highly doubt what your saying is true. From my experiences and what I have seen of Wandin they are a well run club that are spending what they can afford like any other club, alot of hard work goes in behind the seens witch is where succsess generates from. No dount wandin will let there footy do the talking like they have all year..

On other news I'm tippying emerald this week, worri are down on confidence and need to find form.. Should be a great game!!

There's just no way in the world that a person would simply stop playing at finals time over a finance dispute. As Sportsguru has just written, clubs budget contracts based upon H & A games as they are the "knowns" generally. I suppose that "finals incentives" could be written in but I just couldn't see a bloke working all year for this position to simply not front up.

Emerald are a massive chance this weekend to knock off Woori, they are in really good nick right now which is all that matters. Porter, Taylor, Simpson and co have had a really strong finish to the year and with an evenness through the middle and good targets, they will progress through to Week 2. Whilst I agree with Finger re: tipping against Woori in September, history doesn't factor in that Woori are down in form right now and it would take a huge effort to turn it around. People will say that Woori did it last year in the GF after the 2nd Semi drubbing they copped, and that's true, but the turnaround came in the Prelim against Upwey and they were up and running again come GF day.

Just as a side note, will Woori's last game this year see the finish of its coach as both player & coach ? With Clarkey finishing up last week at Gembrook, I'm thinking our comp could likely lose another "legend"..

Wandin will beat Belgrave this week. I thought Wandin lacked the hard edge required to go all the way in 2012, a really good sprinkling of hard runners but not the inside blokes to bring those runners into the game. The addition of Dyer through the middle helps Myers and allows Bayliss the luxury to hits packs at 100 miles an hour and run and carry. Hocking at CHB also adds that hardness I felt they were missing, and of course Fowkes up forward has been a ripping target for them. I personally think Upwey & Wandin are comfortably ahead of the rest and should contest this years GF !

According to this forum Players who have worked hard all year to not only play finals but give themselves every chance of going all the way are simply going to not play because of money?

Some people have a wild imagination. I'm sure if I roll out to Yea Saturday Wandin will be fielding 2 teams same as Belgrave.

I am interested in the Woori Versus Emerald game If Emerald win it would be a great story. From what I have seen of Woori the last 2 weeks They will need big change of fortune to win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back