Traded 1. Brianna Davey - Traded to Collingwood - Post #167

Remove this Banner Ad

Well deserved reward for an outstanding season. Feel sorry for the rest of the competition, Bri will get better.

I saw Bri on an ad on TV last night, turned to Mrs b and said "That's Bri Davey, she's the best player from Carlton.... Note I intentionally left out 'women's team' after Carlton" *

Congrats Bri, what a truly fantastic season. At times you looked like you were playing a totally different game to everyone else on the ground (and not in a Setanta O'hailpin way).

I hope to see you in the navy blue for many years to come.

* apologies to one P Cripps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a great start to the AFLW from a competition point of view. And Bri was one of the standouts of the whole competition. Congrats to her for winning the inaugural AFLW player of the year.

I wonder if she wins it a couple more times, at some point in the future... will it be named after her?

Been a great start to the AFLW from a competition point of view. And Bri was one of the standouts of the whole competition. Congrats to her for winning the inaugural AFLW player of the year.

I wonder if she wins it a couple more times, at some point in the future... will it be named after her?
And the Vescio medal for leading goalkicker!

Didn't poll very well in the AFLW Best & Fairest which was disappointing.

Might have suffered a bit from the Greg "Diesel" Williams syndrome and got a bit too "lippy" with the umpires.

;)

http://vfl.com.au/brennan-wins-vfl-womens-bf/

Well done to Brianna (Navy) Davey
, who came 2nd in the VFLW B & F.

Losing out to Katie Brennan is no shame, either. Brennan is a superstar, also playing in the best team. Amazingly Brennan won quite easily despite missing 4 matches of the 14-match season. Holy smokes.

Bri is my fave AFLW player .. absolute rock

Great season, if I recall missed a few matches with a back injury ? and played out the season carrying the injury, she does not give up, legend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back