Traded 1. Brianna Davey - Traded to Collingwood - Post #167

Remove this Banner Ad

Sensational first game. Made good choices and highly skilled. Got ourselves a winner here.

Can we still sign up new players.
Think so. We've got one in already to replace NAT Plane. Tahni Nestor. Watch how you spell that. There's some picky buggers around here.

We can get them but they won't have done the preseason with us. Will take some quick learning and fitness issues maybe.

kirsti

Club Legend
Jul 27, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United
Think so. We've got one in already to replace NAT Plane. Tahni Nestor. Watch how you spell that. There's some picky buggers around here.

We can get them but they won't have done the preseason with us. Will take some quick learning and fitness issues maybe.
Me an the misses have our bags packed in Broken Hill ready to go if the blues need us.

kirsti

Club Legend
Jul 27, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United

Tarnee Tester she hails from Broken Hill an amazing player and goal scorer she will be an awesome addition, I played on her in 2013 this girl has old time.footy skills having learnt from playing with the boys in Broken Hill. She was the first Broken Hill Girl to play 50 games and she is a very proud indigenous player.

I actually tagged her in one game she has both speed and strength I remember hitting her with everything and she got straight back up, lets hope Tarnee stars for the Blues and she is the first of many future Broken Hill Girls playing in the big league.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Congratulations to our very own Bri Davey :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Winner of the inaugural HUN AFLW Player Of The Year!

2mfcfpc.jpg

C7fhyQxV4AAadDD.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
Our very own Brianna Davey! Get it gurl.

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/sites/C...2/davey-crowned-herald-sun-player-of-the-year

Carlton AFLW defender Brianna Davey has been crowned the Herald Sun’s AFLW Player of the Year.

Selected by Carlton as a marquee player in 2016, Davey lived up to expectations throughout the Club’s 2017 campaign.

As a dominant contributor for the Blues in the inaugural AFLW season, the 22-year-old caught the eye of journalists who have rated her number one.

Some really exciting signs for the future, with both the POTY and the leading goalkicker on our team.

Very well deserved and a fantastic achievement, especially considering she missed a couple of games and arguably wasn't as influential when she came back into the side.

There's a fair bit of talent running around out there already but on my viewing she looked to be clearly the most damaging player in the competition.

Pretty scary to think she's only 22 and has a heap of improvement left in her.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back