Test / 1 Day 1 Day / Test - Round 1, 2019 - Brisbane FCC v Northern Phoenix

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane FCC v Northern Phoenix
at the ‘Gabba

588324_bb2dcd98629a32534f999e32dfd49ffb.png
V
591323_c06bb2ca8b3e17255eeca1432f014b5b.png

The two new teams face off in the first round of the new season. Perfect chance to get bragging rights over one another and probably have a easier competition in comparison to the other four teams :D .

Players to Watch
Cadaver has brought back BFFCL stalwarts BRAB and Noobz0r . What difference will they make with leadership and presence around the side.

On the other hand, The Half Back has bought back most of his ex-Phoenix team mates. From the 30 odd PMs that he sent out, is this seriously the only ones that replied to his messages?

My Tip The largest thread in terms of posts.

1 Day and Test teams needs to be submitted by Thursday 11:59pm VicBias time

The 1 Day game will be played on Saturday 15th December
The Test game will be played between Tuesday 18th December and Saturday 22nd December

Last edited:
Oi campaigner, I'll have you know that I was the one that brought the mighty Noobz0r back to the BFFCL. As well as former Phoenix master blaster Gibbsy, so you can shut ya pie hole.

Roll up, roll up, to witness the greatest show on turf, the mighty Northern Phoenix are here to play, and our first victim will be none other than our little brother from down south, the little Brissie Fins.

My bold predictions for the ODI and Test matches
Paddles_ may struggle in the first dig, but will ton up in the second.
NaturalDisaster won't have the greatest test match, but will put on a 150+ run stand in the ODI.
The Filth Wizard will score exactly 33 in all three innings this week, odd.
HawkAussie will run someone out just for the lols, but will top score in the first inning of the test match.
Gibbsy will roll out of bed a peel off a timeless 50 in the test match.
Noobz0r will hit Cadaver straight back over his head for 6 of the finest.
Agent93 will take 2 catches in the ODI to go along with his 5 catches and 1 stumping in the test match.
Aussie_boy and I will bowl offies in tandem at one stage during the week.
brahj will take 3fa in the first innings of the test match and 2 in the second to go along with his 0/60 in the ODI.
spookism will take just 1 wicket in all three innings, but will be economical in doing so.
Golumless will spin a web and confuse the * out of the Brisbane batsman, taking match best figures of 3/29 in the ODI.
DemonJim will show good energy in the field.
The Half Back will lost the toss both times and be forced to field first, chasing both the ODI and Test match scores down with EASE.

If the above was a 13 leg multi, it would only be paying $22, that's how confident I am of this bunch!!

#risefromtheashes

We have a spinner?
We have 3, including yours truly, so if you wanna get a game, you better change that attitude and practice up to the pegs ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait to see our two express left armers in brahj and spookism tear through this top order, then watching Golumless and Aussie_boy clean up the tail.
Roll up, roll up, to witness the greatest show on turf, the mighty Northern Phoenix are here to play, and our first victim will be none other than our little brother from down south, the little Brissie Fins.

My bold predictions for the ODI and Test matches
spookism will take just 1 wicket in all three innings, but will be economical in doing so.

See you've gone and got so excited you've contradicted yourself.
Let's stick with the first option, shall we?

See you've gone and got so excited you've contradicted yourself.
Let's stick with the first option, shall we?
Disagreement in the senior players already.
Ill grab a drink and watch this all day.
Just like our tail today.

You guys probably aren't aware of this, but the dolphin happens to be the 17th best animal at cricket. Slightly behind the spotted quoll and the rose hair tarantula, but several thousand levels ahead of the phoenix which doesn't exist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back