Senior 1. Jack Silvagni

Remove this Banner Ad

He was excellent in the first half. Close to our best player.

Really kept us in it when the Pies threatened to break away a couple of times.

Interesting to see no sleeves, can show off his muscles he's bulked up over off-season ;), enjoyed his game, gives 110%

I was thinking that the Silvagni spaghetti arms gene would not allow muscles. The Italian tan, the serious hair cut, the muscles and the determination ... I could turn.

Jack has been good all year, and was outstanding today - particularly in the first half.

We know he has limitations and I'm still not certain where he fits long term, but there's no doubting he's an unconditional footballer. Gives everything he's got every time he takes the field.

Can seriously play and is a bloody smart footballer to boot, always finds himself in the right spot at the right time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big improver. Have had my doubts, mainly speed and hardness but he has shown plenty of heart the way he plays. Great user of the footy and cool under pressure.

Should get better as AR builds his body and endurance.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

He’ll play many roles for us going forward I think. Floating between high half forward and the stoppages. Even deep forward to use his goal sense. What I love is how he brings other blokes into the play consistently.

AR and a few weeks building confidence in the 2s seem to have done wonders.

Might be jumping the gun but I think we’ll be seeing a lot of little Carlton fans with the #1 on their guernsey like I and so many others had in the 90s.

(Especially girls. The man’s a dreamboat)

Big fan of JSOS. It’s just great to see a player successfully rely more on their smarts than their athletic ability. Does a lot of things right. Love some of his creativity.
Yep, he has always had the smarts. All these 2015 draftees in their fourth season looking more and more at home in senior level. Even Charlie got out of his slumber yesterday.

Honestly cant understand the thread title.
He was always going to be this.
He makes something happen when it wasnt going to and we score.
And to boot is growing into losing that J and being a SOS.
Tough as nails with concreters legs.

Best I’ve seen him play. Not playing Devils advocate but a fourth tall who’s not a great runner and doesn’t find much of the ball, that’s got to be his minimum standard into the future imo. Personally I didn’t think he had it in him but after today I went home thinking he could play a big part in this team in the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back