Senior 1. Jack Silvagni

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely love this bloke.

If everyone gave Jacks effort we would win the flag next year
Agree completely. I rate Jack he is a very clever footballer and gives us something different up forward as an in between sized option. Often makes something out of nothing and gives his all every time he pulls on the jumper. Very happy he got another 2 years

This kid has won me over, heart and soul player like everyone reiterates.

Even a friend of mine who didn't like/rate commented on how well he has played in recent times.

Will only get better too

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reward for effort,
Wouldn't be amongst our most talented players but if the rest of our side displayed his determination we wouldn't have struggled as much in recent times.
As he continues his development, I can see him being one to hold teammates to the standard of competitiveness required.

Go well, Jack.

Is SOS captaincy material?
Not the most talented on our list but:
- Loves the club
- Is passionate
- Plays for the jumper and his teams
- Is courageous
- Gives his all every week
What I cant get a true read on is how much his team mates love him.
Like Maxwell at Coll all those years ago, perhaps he is the heart and soul type bloke we need to lead our club.
Discuss.

Jack was a major contributor in probably our two best wins of the year against Collingwood and St Kilda (slim pickings I know), but his mark, goal and salute to Serge in the Pies game along with lionhearted performance as an undersized ruck against the Saints were special moments in an otherwise forgettable season for us.
He still has quite a few things to work on (goal kicking!) but I always feel optimistic about Carlton when Jack is on the field in the navy blue jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back