Player Watch #1 - Jesse Hogan - traded to Freo - #fistedforever

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should get them made up....i'm sure there would be a large number of Melbourne fans who would want to get their hands on one!
Remember Air Jurrah?

MFC: Hogan set for more NAB Cup matches

OUTSTANDING young key forward Jesse Hogan is likely to play each match of the NAB Cup to give him as much exposure as possible before he officially becomes a listed player in 2014.

Coach Mark Neeld said Hogan, who impressed in Melbourne’s opening NAB Cup losses against North Melbourne and Richmond respectively, will gain plenty of experience from this pre-season series.

To be expected but nice to have it confirmed.

889310-jesse-hogan.jpg

He is here. I remember the emergence of the young Ox. This is comparable in the very least.

The wheel is turning full circle. 2014 cannot come quickly enough.

He is here.

As Cowboy has already noted, the best thing about this photo, as well as watching on TV, was the lack of smiling, or celebrating from Hogan. "This is what I do and I do it often".

The
As Cowboy has already noted, the best thing about this photo, as well as watching on TV, was the lack of smiling, or celebrating from Hogan. "This is what I do and I do it often".

Our key task is to re sign this beast long term ASAP

The

Our key task is to re sign this beast long term ASAP

As long as the club re-enforces him with positive support and surrounds him with good leadership and personalities. We'll have no trouble keeping him. Apparently he's already great mates with Clark. I'm not worried. I'm just going to make sure I'm out at Casey whenever I can to pump him up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is a natural footballer. He has an innate understanding of the game. I hope they don't coach that out of him.

Nice to think about but it won't happen. The lists for the year are set and the other clubs would crack the shits big time if for some reason the AFL gave it the green light. Would love to see him play but we will have to wait until 2014.

Nice to think about but it won't happen. The lists for the year are set and the other clubs would crack the shits big time if for some reason the AFL gave it the green light. Would love to see him play but we will have to wait until 2014.
Yeah I can't see it happening because it would set a precedent and I don't think the AFL would want any more backlash at the moment with all the other off-field drama across the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back