Player Watch #1 - Jesse Hogan - traded to Freo - #fistedforever

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL I remember McLean donating money for the demolition debt fundraiser...

"Thanks for the check Brock, now do you mind running around today and not getting a kick? "

It was actually a club sanctioned fine for doing doughnuts in the car park at the Junction oval in front of team mates when he bought a new car.

The club dressed it up as a donation to help his image and to assist the relationship moving forward.

The guy was a jerk. * him.

It was actually a club sanctioned fine for doing doughnuts in the car park at the Junction oval in front of team mates when he bought a new car.

The club dressed it up as a donation to help his image and to assist the relationship moving forward.
LOL I had no idea.

That's awesome, I like him even more now.

The guy was a jerk. **** him.

Also getting clocked at 150 on the highway back to Melbourne after a practice game in Bendigo was part of the reason too

Haha Peter Brock Mclean. thats classic bogan behaviour. no wonder he went to Carlton lol
It was around the time he was being suggested as the next captain. So fining him in house and dressing it up as him making a donation to the club was an idea to get his public image back so there would be no issues when he became captain.

Instead he never became captain and went on national tv and dobbed the club in for tanking.

Kind of makes me happy that Carlton told him they were re-signing him and then changed their mind and delisted him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's also another universe where Liam Jurrah retires as one of the games greatest ever indigenous players. What a talent he was
I’ve always thought he is probably the most talented player I’ve seen at Melbourne. Could do it all and made it look easy up forward. Similar to how Clarry makes the midfield stuff look so easy.

I’ve always thought he is probably the most talented player I’ve seen at Melbourne. Could do it all and made it look easy up forward. Similar to how Clarry makes the midfield stuff look so easy.

I don't think anyone could argue that, freakish skills. Can you just imagine how dangerous he would be in this Melbourne side?

On the flipside though Daniel Menzel is a freakish player too but defensive pressure is the new goal

In another parallel universe, Jack Trengove is a premiership captain at Melbourne with a perfectly unbroken foot.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
In another parallel universe, Mitch Clark is a Coleman medal winning premiership player at Melbourne football club

We would have got flogged the next week anyway.

More importantly Jako was significantly more talented than Jurrah.
Jako was a better player no doubt. They both had freakish foot skills but Jurrah far better in the air I’d have thought. Jako could kick a goal on either foot outside fifty. Both players who could have been anything.

In another parallel universe, Jack Trengove is a premiership captain at Melbourne with a perfectly unbroken foot.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think that's the same universe where Jack Watts isn't a soft POS and Tom Scully isn't a traitorous d-bag

Jako was a better player no doubt. They both had freakish foot skills but Jurrah far better in the air I’d have thought. Jako could kick a goal on either foot outside fifty. Both players who could have been anything.
Jako was a crazier, chubby version of Ablett snr. He could do it all and was happy to try anything. Fastest ever to 100 career goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back