Past #1: Majak Daw [Part II] - 54 NM games/43 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for MFC '21 - retired mid-'22

Remove this Banner Ad

Honourable loss needs to be the aim

But hopefully Maj goes well and stays in for the rest of the year at either end

We both know the most North Melbourne thing in the world will be flogging them by kazillions this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s for the end of the year to worry about, a win this week and the crows have to win three.
I think it would take a miracle for Adelaide to finish anywhere other than 18th. It would be interesting to know if there has ever been a bigger implosion by a club that finished top and contested a grand final. Just three seasons later they are a strong chance to go 0 and 18.

I think it would take a miracle for Adelaide to finish anywhere other than 18th. It would be interesting to know if there has ever been a bigger implosion by a club that finished top and contested a grand final. Just three seasons later they are a strong chance to go 0 and 18.
I’m still wondering if Collective Minds is run by power fans.

probably not, but there's been plenty of teams snag priority picks that have then gone onto win flags, while we ****ed around.

A wonderful pick me up as there's even been. let's hope it's the start of a great run of games and form for Maj. 7 goals, we kick kick 8 and lose by a point.
after the siren to a shonky 100 metre penalty courtesy of razor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back