Past #1: Majak Daw [Part II] - 54 NM games/43 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for MFC '21 - retired mid-'22

Remove this Banner Ad

Sooooooo, is the big man ahead of Jacobs, Garner, Walker and Durdin in terms of returning from injury? At least we have seen him running :-D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey lads. Gotta say - teared up a bit watching that vid. Going through my own mental health stuff at the moment so it's really inspiring. I hope to see him back out there soon (though preferably after Round 15 ).

Take care of yourselves/each other.

Hey mate, thanks for posting that. I'm sorry you're going through your own anguish and my friend, it's completely fine and it's completely normal. And it's brave to even just say it, even if it's anonymously on an internet forum. The more you say it, the easier it is to say it to the people that will get you through the worst of it.

Take care of YOURSELF.

Having a sh*t day..... then this pops up! Perspective realisation....... and still smiling :):):)

I hear ya, dude. Mine was just phenomenally s**t. Real red letter day of shitness.

Switch on pc....boomshanka! Two seconds later I'm going on a like-fest. Crap day now but a distant memory.

Just like the sticker says - Majak Happens.

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

Very cool.

1552552862316-png.635053

Remove this Banner Ad

Back