Past #1: Majak Daw [Part II] - 54 NM games/43 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for MFC '21 - retired mid-'22

Remove this Banner Ad

So who was marking balls while hopping at training today and had everyone in disbelief of the strength and character of this bloke.

Is closer than we image and apparently it is now realised how much we miss him and his value to us on field. ( rolls ****in eyes)
Without giving anything away he's had some awesome news as is extremely content, happy, excited by life outside of footy, which of course is just ******* brilliant!!

Go Maj:)

Great news!

View attachment 642731

Column A) Premiership stars - s**t blokes

View attachment 642734
Column B) Outstanding men - Average era

With as much shame as possible I will remember the Column A blokes much more fondly and its because of the ultimate success. In the same way Duck is still my hero irregardless of how he nearly destroyed the club, even if the evidence says he did.
Like the post, but you put an i and a r in front of regardless.

Bit of a whisper:

End of May is the date that Maj has to be ready to play a game. If not then they will use the draft and upgrade facility to get another player. Theory is June will be lead in games, July would leave 9 games of AFL to play. Might also depend on where the team is I would think.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So who was marking balls while hopping at training today and had everyone in disbelief of the strength and character of this bloke.

Is closer than we image and apparently it is now realised how much we miss him and his value to us on field. ( rolls ****in eyes)
Without giving anything away he's had some awesome news as is extremely content, happy, excited by life outside of footy, which of course is just ******* brilliant!!

Go Maj:)

Had dinner with Maj on Tuesday night can confirm that the accurate one is on the money however I wouldn't be expecting Maj back this season (just my opinion) Also of interest the club have Maj working with a coffee company learning the ropes, who knows Majak Coffee Cafe at Arden Street could be closer than we know!!

Had dinner with Maj on Tuesday night can confirm that the accurate one is on the money however I wouldn't be expecting Maj back this season (just my opinion) Also of interest the club have Maj working with a coffee company learning the ropes, who knows Majak Coffee Cafe at Arden Street could be closer than we know!!

Ha- * the coffee cart! I'm assured Maj will be playing this year and before the winter solstice. And for those that don't know the winter solstice..........

Winter solstice 2019 in Southern Hemisphere will be at 1:54 am on
Saturday
22 June
All times are in Eastern Australia Time.

Ok I did use the "winter solstice" for dramatic effect! But yeah the date won't be miles off either way. Oh what you guys have for dinner? Am hoping Maj bit the heads off a chook or two- Opponents s**t themselves when he's around :)

Ha- **** the coffee cart! I'm assured Maj will be playing this year and before the winter solstice. And for those that don't know the winter solstice..........

Saturday
22 June

Ok I did use the "winter solstice" for dramatic effect! But yeah the date won't be miles off either way. Oh what you guys have for dinner? Am hoping Maj bit the heads off a chook or two- Opponents s**t themselves when he's around :)
ultimately nice to know when the winter solstice is, plus * yea

Ha- **** the coffee cart! I'm assured Maj will be playing this year and before the winter solstice. And for those that don't know the winter solstice..........

Saturday
22 June

Please keep all winter solstice chat to the winter solstice thread - honestly, you solstice lot are as bad as the dream team people. Constantly derailing threads with this stuff :thumbsdown::mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please keep all winter solstice chat to the winter solstice thread - honestly, you solstice lot are as bad as the dream team people. Constantly derailing threads with this stuff :thumbsdown::mad:
Cmon... Don't tell me you never thought of greasing up and doing a nudie goat chase around a circle of stone monoliths?

Or is that the freemasons?

Cmon... Don't tell me you never thought of greasing up and doing a nudie goat chase around a circle of stone monoliths?

No reason to restrict that just to the winter solstice. Next though we'll be talking about a good win by Brad Scott in the Bye Bye Brad Scott thread - what's next? Complete Bigfooty anarchy that's what my friend.

Last edited:

Sounds more like the mods on our board tbh.

Saturday
22 June

June 22nd is my birthday so that would be a tremendous birthday present, I'm not privvy to medical expertise and Maj was certainly upbeat and positive, however my view is based on life experience, best to be cautious in circumstances like these. Pretty sure the rib eye was in high demand ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back