Player Watch #1: Majak Daw [Part II] - returns vs Adelaide 706 days after last AFL game, torn pec & broken pelvis

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King Corey

Jun 9, 2001
Windy Hill Safe Injecting Room
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Doesn't come across as happy go lucky as once upon a time. Maybe that was all a facade though.

Excited for his comeback (wish fate had made it against *, Richmond or Visy) but hope those close to him are alert to his wellbeing afterwards. It's another roller coaster moment in a bloke whose life seems full of overly accentuated peaks and troughs.

The acurate one

Club Legend
Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Maj, there's no pressure, because if you actually realise your natural born talent and treat this like a training run, then there's nothing any opposition player can do to stop you.
Yep very well stated! And I just want to get ******* angry about the last ten fu**en years. I almost wish he'd gone elsewhere.

Gorman2Geister

Daniltchenko, you beauty!
Aug 16, 2014
Lissenden-stein
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Carlisle Utd, Heart of Midlothian
So happy to see Majak back. What a great story but I have not heard one reference to the comparably incredible comeback of Jason McCartney since the announcement. Even Brady on the radio when asked about whether or not he has seen a comeback like this in his time in footy didn't mention it. Reading about what McCartney had to go through to even train let alone play at an elite level in Boomer's book was a massive eye opener and clarified to me why he pulled the pin after the one match (hope Maj doesn't do the same!)

I know the circumstances which befell them were completely different but the resolution, dedication and sacrifices shown by these two champions to once again represent this incredible football club embodies everything which make it so special to us all....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom