Past #1: Majak Daw [Part II] - 54 NM games/43 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for MFC '21 - retired mid-'22

Remove this Banner Ad

super happy for Maj and excited to see him play. Please don't let this be a catalyst for a pointless mid season run of form, resulting in an 11th placed finish and a mid level draft pick.

We need to lose to Adelaide this week. We can then get our taste of victory by smashing "Go Dees" as we have their first round pick next year and need them to implode. Literally the only game I care about winning this year is against Melbourne. It is the only win that helps us.

This is great news.

But, before we all get too excited, please bear in mind there is another 72 or so hours for Maj to construct some weird and wonderful injury and be a late withdrawal.:eek:

"Sorry North Melbourne and sports fans at large waiting for a good news story - the long awaited return of Majak Daw is on hold once more due to him straining a retina while binge watching The Last Dance."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Big Majak !! Huge effort to get back !!!

Hate to bring the mood down but is that LDU standing at the back not near the group and not coming over like the rest of the group to congratulate Maj or am I blind ? Might be reading to much into it but seems odd to me.

Congrats Big Majak !! Huge effort to get back !!!

Hate to bring the mood down but is that LDU standing at the back not near the group and not coming over like the rest of the group to congratulate Maj or am I blind ? Might be reading to much into it but seems odd to me.

No mate, that's wrong. Stop the video at 0:35 for proof.

Wish I could be there - like his debut would be a great memory. This might be the easiest for him though, low key and around his mates. Hope he smashes the sh*t out of them.

You are an inspiration Maj. You should be so proud of what you have achieved. If this doesn't inspire your team mates, I am not sure what will.
I'm not crying, you're crying.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back