Past #1: Majak Daw [Part II] - 54 NM games/43 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for MFC '21 - retired mid-'22

Remove this Banner Ad

So a big bloke ran flat out and attacked the football and missed lonie who was going s**t I hope he doesn't collect me. And then is booed shows how stupid football can be todays,

So a big bloke ran flat out and attacked the football and missed lonie who was going s**t I hope he doesn't collect me. And then is booed shows how stupid football can be todays,
Yep. How dare a tall collide with a small. Do we complain the same when a small sprints away from a tall? It's football for christ sake. Needs to be more of it.

most improved and important player on our list or at least fast becoming that.

A while after the Majak bump two Saints fans near me were arguing about it. Saint One thought it was a fair bump, didn’t get him high, that’s footy etc. Saint Two eventually conceded on all these points but said it still should of been a free kick though. Cue exasperated silence.
Some of the most deluded delusionals ever witnessed by anyone were witnessed by me today. Fair breed, some of the saints fans.

Some of the most deluded delusionals ever witnessed by anyone were witnessed by me today. Fair breed, some of the saints fans.

Cooked from seeing the Dogs and Tigers win flags. Had some buffoon taunt Ziebell about not being involved in September which was interesting.

I received this email for an event I am attending next week. This is very disappointing for the students that arranged this event and booked Majak months ago.
What possibably could the players be going to in Sydney other than an end of season piss up.

Update on Speakers - Majak Daw
The St Bernard's College Social Justice Network is disappointed to announce that we have been informed by North Melbourne Football Club that Majak Daw is no longer available to speak at our event in person.

The players will be on a trip to Sydney as the club is not in contention for finals. A student has been invited to North Melbourne Football Club to interview Majak, which will be filmed and shown at the event.

We are excited to announce that we have added two new wonderful speakers to the evening. Brigid Arthur, co-founder of Brigidine Asylum Seeker Project (BASP) and tireless advocate for refugees and Biong Deng Biong, Executive Officer at Edmund Rice Services Limited (ERCRS), refugee from South Sudan and passionate promoter of social harmony and equality.

While we understand how eager many ticket holders were to hear Majak Daw speak in person, we know the event will be another inspirational and thought-provoking night for everyone, as we celebrate the contributions of refugees and asylum seekers to our nation through hearing their stories.

We apologise for any disappointment and thank you for your support.

If I wanted advice from you mate it'd be about accounting programs.

With Maj now a clear best 22 it’s interesting to think where he plays his footy in 2019. If you assume wood is injured, and Larkey not yet ready or up to it, there’s not a lot after that.

Maj playing forward allows McKay a spot down back, and McKay seems pretty admanant he’s a backman.

I just pray he can do another full preseason

This blokes gotta be just about first picked every week doesn’t he?

He’s had Tarrant, Thompson and the rest of the backline on his shoulders for bloody half a season

It’s gotten to the point where he’s dominating the air, winning his 1v1’s, halving contests on the wings, proving a kick out target, then dominating the ruck, and on the times we swing him forward he’s deadly!

WTF!

Proud of you Maj, real proud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be recognised as one of the great breakout seasons.

Was reassuring knowing nobody could bomb it long against us and any time a pack mark was in play it was either another spectacular Majak grab or a well played spoil.

Knowing we have the best backup ruck in the game, one of the best intercept players and a deadly weapon to swing anywhere we need to is reassuring.

Now if only the coaches could be a bit more adventurous and move the magnets a bit more we could have a defender/ruckman kicking 40 goals a season on top of it all.

Best part of the season for me was Maj.
Stoked.

Great year, hopefully we don't limit him either in coaching or thinking. Clubs plan around him in the 2nd half almost every week and we do zip. If we play him back, we need to have some flexibility.

I am passive at the footy but almost got into a punch on after that - fair dinkum some steroid abusing campaigner two rows down went with the "what did you say...", "what the * did you say!!" - Calm down - I can't help it that you support the worst Victorian Club in the League!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back