tazaa

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 11, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool
It was excellent.

Majak was previously a little on the too "affable" side, and Nick has not really been seriously physically tested as far as I am aware, and I have watched him as much as anyone who posts here.

There's no more time for bullshit at Arden Street.
I think operating as the main men with no Brown and Tarrant on the ground helped both immensely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gasometer

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Will be one of the most inspirational moments in football history when he steps out to play in round 1. The definition of a fairytale. Cannot wait
He will join the other great tale; and let this one continue onto a healthy forever after as a person, Dad and player.... and with a Flag as icing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D23D

Premium Platinum
Apr 27, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Geez, Maj looks different. That boyish smile seems to have gone and we now have a serious, focused, determined and strong Maj!
He probably still has a bit of a way to go and his tank may need some time but gee, I think he will make us all proud this year.

Rad Roo

Club Legend
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The hypes, emotions and superlatives aside, let's narrow his role. Don't ask him to think too much, let him act on instinct and let's put his greatest asset to use, which is his vertical leap in close confines and in play terms, last line of defense to either smack the ball away or out mark opponents. He also needs to throw his body around and let the opposition feel some pain. Rhyce Shaw captures our imagination as he is bringing back the old north in style. If we cant win the ball, we hurt the ball carrier.

Caracas

Premiership Player
Apr 3, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Kildare
The hypes, emotions and superlatives aside, let's narrow his role. Don't ask him to think too much, let him act on instinct and let's put his greatest asset to use, which is his vertical leap in close confines and in play terms, last line of defense to either smack the ball away or out mark opponents. He also needs to throw his body around and let the opposition feel some pain. Rhyce Shaw captures our imagination as he is bringing back the old north in style. If we cant win the ball, we hurt the ball carrier.
Let’s all be realistic here. Majak’s major focus is to get through this game unscathed. Nothing more, nothing less. Fingers crossed, he doesn’t get hurt - never mind hurting the opposition. I’m quite prepared to wait a few weeks before placing that expectation on him. Having said that, I’ll be roaring him on every step of the way. Maybe, he can hurt the opposition by picking up Bonar and throwing him at the Dogs!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

LuvtheKangas

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Let’s all be realistic here. Majak’s major focus is to get through this game unscathed. Nothing more, nothing less. Fingers crossed, he doesn’t get hurt - never mind hurting the opposition. I’m quite prepared to wait a few weeks before placing that expectation on him. Having said that, I’ll be roaring him on every step of the way. Maybe, he can hurt the opposition by picking up Bonar and throwing him at the Dogs!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Using his head again?

Kangaroos4eva

Hall of Famer
Aug 22, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
It is honestly an astonishing turnaround from where he was. Has overcome such adversity in short time from a mental and physical standpoint.

An absolute phenomenal human being and a credit to our great football club. If people want to see what current player best epitomises the great NMFC, it is Majak, although Cunners is standing right next to him as great clubmen.

Top Bottom