Moved Thread #1: Majak Daw -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I think maj is s**t.

I enjoy your posting, memory stick, and would like to see you contribute more regularly to the forum, but that sort of garbage is beneath you. The bloke runs out in the jumper every week representing the footy club we love, and it's not his fault he's being given a run in the 1's. (Peter Scanlon is to blame for that. Long story.) Whether you rate Maj or not, a little bit of respect for one of our own wouldn't go astray.

6 clangers = 50% and that doesn't include his fumbled marks in the first half.

The likes of Rioli and Puopolo will absolutely feast on his errors.

It's time for this stupid experiment to end.

POTY.

This is the reason neither of them are playing this weekend. Moz of the century well done!.

Lewis only "remonstrates" when his target isn't looking, the sniping dog.

images

Did that to maj after the hit too, not in that gif Koshari posted a page back. I don't think Maj nnoticed but can't remember for sure.

Is there a 'pro what Maj is doing now cause it gives the team flexibility but doubtful it lasts longers than a year or two before it's an issue again' camp?
Yeh he's providing a lot of flexibility now

Think he will actually be more important next year though when we roll with Preuss in the ruck with Maj being even more important to pinch hit whilst playing a key role in defence

kaboom kid

From the River to the Sea, Israel will be free.
Apr 28, 2016
Destination club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
POTY.

This is the reason neither of them are playing this weekend. Moz of the century well done!.
Has Snake got some secret power to injure players? Or is it Maj? Either way its good news for us....and Maj! The only downside is that if he does do well this weekend it will only be because Cyril and Poppy weren't there....

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I've also been one of Maj's biggest critics over the journey but the turning point for me was the awareness to punch the ball over for a behind during the carlton game. That was excellent. It shows he is getting it. we're always going to get a "oh maj...." moment (the holding the ball) but we'll also get the "OH MAJ!!!" moments when he rips down a big grab.

He should keep persisting with the experiment until nielson, durdin, or mckay knock the door down in the 2nds (they aren't at the moment). Not to mention the back up ruck situation which allows brown to stay out of there.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Has Snake got some secret power to injure players? Or is it Maj? Either way its good news for us....and Maj! The only downside is that if he does do well this weekend it will only be because Cyril and Poppy weren't there....

I am not the one exhibiting bias in this thread.

Nah I think maj is s**t. The unawareness is what kills it for me. If he has the ball it’s scary! Will
Hurt us in the end.

Lol. I’d say you could be describing over half our list there, on any given weekend. I don’t think Majak should be singled out....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've also been one of Maj's biggest critics over the journey but the turning point for me was the awareness to punch the ball over for a behind during the carlton game. That was excellent. It shows he is getting it. we're always going to get a "oh maj...." moment (the holding the ball) but we'll also get the "OH MAJ!!!" moments when he rips down a big grab.

He should keep persisting with the experiment until nielson, durdin, or mckay knock the door down in the 2nds (they aren't at the moment). Not to mention the back up ruck situation which allows brown to stay out of there.
Gotta persist until there is another option - agree. But I have no faith now. The lad has no football smarts. Don't hate him. Don't wish him anything bad. Hope he proves me wrong and I will be the first to stand and applaud. But, I think the experiment has failed. Good try, but nup.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Gotta persist until there is another option - agree. But I have no faith now. The lad has no football smarts. Don't hate him. Don't wish him anything bad. Hope he proves me wrong and I will be the first to stand and applaud. But, I think the experiment has failed. Good try, but nup.

It's amusing that anyone should even have to defend themselves from 'hating" a North player.

It's a weasel word thrown around by the clueless when their fluffy view of the world is challenged.

naturally north

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 8, 2008
Waiting for Lindsay Thomas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
T**ty Bong two's

Have had many a "failed experiment" with first round draft picks, so a rookie listed player shouldn't be a surprise- not that I agree with you.:rainbow:

naturally north

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 8, 2008
Waiting for Lindsay Thomas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
T**ty Bong two's

Yeah we kept things fairly simple back in 1915 when we stormed the beaches in Turkey- anyone seen the cluster * of entwined bullets at the Gallipoli? Weigh about ten kg. Off its head.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Maj just on 9 news saying he is likely to be picking up Roughead this week - he is working with the coaches on how best to limit's Roughead's influence.

Good luck Maj - if you can break even here we will be on our way to a good team performance!

giphy.gif

kaboom kid

From the River to the Sea, Israel will be free.
Apr 28, 2016
Destination club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Maj just on 9 news saying he is likely to be picking up Roughead this week - he is working with the coaches on how best to limit's Roughead's influence.

Good luck Maj - if you can break even here we will be on our way to a good team performance!
Good luck and God Speed Maj.....could this be the performance that lifts him into the defensive stratosphere?

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Imagine in the most far off world reality that he somehow makes an influence.

I think this board's head would explode. God speed Maj, I'll be swearing alot come this weekend no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back