Traded #1: Michael Hibberd - Premiership Player!! Onya Piggy 🐽

Anyone remember him killing a prime Chapman in about his 5th game when we beat Geelong?

Wasn't it Johnson?

Did an absolute number on him for 95% of the game but Johnson kicked 2 or 3 in the last quarter

RearNaked

Premiership Player
Oct 4, 2011
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
TEAM MIR!!!!!!!!!
Not sure if serious. Can't blame Hibbo for requesting a trade after what the club put him through. Handled it like a professional unlike some other examples. I hope he has a great career at the Dees.
with us or against us

Snake Charmer

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 11, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Minnesota Timberwolves
Wasn't it Johnson?

Did an absolute number on him for 95% of the game but Johnson kicked 2 or 3 in the last quarter

Yeah you are right I think. It was a Saturday night I know that much. It was a bloody good win and Hib was massive. Knew we had a good,player after that game

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Not sure if serious. Can't blame Hibbo for requesting a trade after what the club put him through. Handled it like a professional unlike some other examples. I hope he has a great career at the Dees.

If that were the case he wouldn't say "I hope they take me back if a deal can't be done" Pig left for more money and nothing else.

I do because I'm sick of hearing "they left becuase of what the club put them through" blah,blah. as far as I'm concerned Ryder was the only one.

Ryder was the only one that left because of the saga? If thats what you think you would be wrong.

Yeah you are right I think. It was a Saturday night I know that much. It was a bloody good win and Hib was massive. Knew we had a good,player after that game

:'(

bombreys

Club Legend
May 8, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Connors comes out and says Essendon & Melbourne have 'a great working relationship' and that there's never any issues with trading between the two clubs, and deals are always made hassle-free.

Where the **** is the Herald Sun now? Watch us offer a 4th Round Pick for James Stewart - GWS will counter by requesting our 3rd Rounder - front page of the Herald = Essendon impossible to deal with.

foj1

Cancelled
Oct 25, 2005
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
essendon
Middle of the road player who was offered a big four year contract.
He had to take it and we had to let him go.
Cannot run through the midfield so he is a flanker who is a one position player.
They are becoming rarer and rarer.

Back