Autopsy 1 point Heart stopper against Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Demanding all sorts of things that he knows the AFL can't do (imagine the precedent if they started handing out draft picks and "favourable draws" to compensate for umpiring errors).

There's being rightly seething & then there's being hysterical.
It just seems so over the top. I've always viewed the Crows as one of the most entitled clubs out there. They were founded because other SANFL clubs got pissy that Port were going to join the league. It's in their "culture".

It's also not like they're a protected Vic club, so they're running a risk of getting AFL HQ offside with their petulance. And as we know, you don't want to upset the house.

Why stop there? Let's go back to 2005 and that dreadful free kick against Leo in the qf against WC? I've never been so angry in my life, told anyone and everyone who'd listen that that one bad call cost us a flag.
Yes it all ended well a couple of weeks later but doesn't change what a terrible call it was at the time.

2022 Grand final we made a mistake picking Reid half fit

Let's replay it

Human Error

OMG any hear Buckley's 90% unfair v 10% unfair means Adelaide should get the game......ffs a once rather sensible commentator with an inbuilt Adelaide bias actual verbalises his hometown love regardless of how actually stupid his comment is.
He's so nauseating to listen to.. Can see why pies players just tuned out at the end of his coaching. He really thinks the world revolves around whatever his own thought processes are.

I thought it would just be a couple of one eyed idiots, but these imbeciles wanting the result changed are everywhere.

Buckley last night saying the Crows should 'take it further'.

What exactly are these idiots proposing?! The AFL starts going through games and altering scores based on umpiring decisions.

It's the weirdest reaction I have ever seen to a bad decision.

I guess we will have to go back to the Geelong v Collingwood last friday week and take 2 goals off Jeremy Cameron. Twice he got goals when he was clearly out of bounds. What about the dissent from Collingwood players? That was a clear free kick which would have resulted in Cameron being on the goal line. But does that matter because it was after he took a mark that was out on the full?

Who gets to decide what is a bad decision and what is impacting the result of games?

Gil? Lawyers? Stephen Rowe?

Complete nonsense. It was a bad decision. There are bad decisions that impact games all the time. But we don't go back and start changing the scores retrospectively until this game apparently.
I'm starting to see how Trump got elected president of the USA.

People should have to take a driving test to be allowed on the information superhighway.

I hope we are forced to lose the points or replay the game.

Then we can fold the club and I can stop being emotionally invested in this ******* amature sport

I hope we are forced to lose the points or replay the game.

Then we can fold the club and I can stop being emotionally invested in this ******* amature sport

I think Sydney should be folded and then given a trade ban

I have seen Adelaide's first 8 rounds next year after their chairman met with the afl

Round 1- North Melbourne - Adelaide Oval
Round 2- West Coast - Adelaide Oval
Round 3- North Adelaide - Adelaide Oval
Round 4- Sydney Swans AFLW- Adelaide Oval
Round 5- South Launceston under 16s - Adelaide Oval
Round 7- Zimbabwe One Day XI- Adelaide Oval
Round 8- Albury under 6 mixed Basketball tuesday night b team- Adelaide Oval

Should start well, all friday night too

I have seen Adelaide's first 8 rounds next year after their chairman met with the afl

Round 1- North Melbourne - Adelaide Oval
Round 2- West Coast - Adelaide Oval
Round 3- North Adelaide - Adelaide Oval
Round 4- Sydney Swans AFLW- Adelaide Oval
Round 5- South Launceston under 16s - Adelaide Oval
Round 7- Zimbabwe One Day XI- Adelaide Oval
Round 8- Albury under 6 mixed Basketball tuesday night b team- Adelaide Oval

Should start well, all friday night too
Only 7 day breaks? They need more rest days between them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading the crows 2021 thread after they beat the dees by a point and the umps ignored clear free in front of goal for Melbourne to win

the crows fans are like umps are human, get things wrong, stiff s**t dees 😂

It should never have gone to MRP in the first place,

however,

McCartin getting off is peak

Nicolas Cage Hair GIF

Why stop there? Let's go back to 2005 and that dreadful free kick against Leo in the qf against WC? I've never been so angry in my life, told anyone and everyone who'd listen that that one bad call cost us a flag.
Yes it all ended well a couple of weeks later but doesn't change what a terrible call it was at the time.
Yep let's just review every game, Hawks got a good run during their three peat. I think best we review those games too. Gee some of the commentary around this is just absurd.

The AFL's response to all this and the decision to stand down the umpire has really led to this hysteria. They made this supposed mistake seem worse than any other mistake that has ever been made by any umpire. People say it cost them a finals spot but any bad decision that happens during the season of any game could potentially cost a team 4 points which of course affects ladder position. So those saying the Crows should take it further, why just the Crows for this game. All clubs now and in the future should 'take it further' when they feel they have copped bad calls. And far out as others have pointed out there was still time left on the clock.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back