Autopsy 1 point Heart stopper against Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

I really hope the goal umpire is ok, he’s been ridiculed so badly by all types of media this week, it would have to effect his mental well-being. I hope the media back off. He is human, and all humans make mistakes.
All Gil's fault and all was completely avoidable. Should have been supported instead of used as a lightening rod for the ire of disgruntled supporters.

I really hope the goal umpire is ok, he’s been ridiculed so badly by all types of media this week, it would have to effect his mental well-being. I hope the media back off. He is human, and all humans make mistakes.
And (at the risk of sounding like a scratched record, but reality is very important to me), we still haven’t even seen definitive proof that he was wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Share it wherever you like but I had a brief look into the Adelaide board and seems they still wouldn't see the funny side of it. Not sure why. Wasn't our fault :)

i reckon if we just keep posting it, over and over, they'll eventually see the gentle humour in it ...
life is about learning to laugh at yourself ... actually, that's a good line to post with the video

Remove this Banner Ad

Back