AFL Stats:
http://afltables.com/afl/stats/players/T/Travis_Boak.html

History
2013 – BF POTY Winner
2011, 12, 14 – BF POTY Runner Up
2013, 14 – Toots Hibbert Winner

Notes:
Review by TeeKray
Our captain had another good year in 2015, albeit not displaying quite the same level of consistency as he had in his 2013 and 2014 All Australian seasons. As always, the captain was often at his best in close games at precisely the moment the team needed a lift. He led a midfield inspired turn around after a slow start against Melbourne in Alice Springs, was one of few who could hold his head high in the embarrassing defeat to Carlton and was best on ground against Essendon in a late season shoot out. He also picked up 33 disposals and a goal in the first Showdown before backing up with 32 disposals and two goals in the second Showdown, once again proving his credentials as a big game player.

"PORT Adelaide captain Travis Boak has revealed he named his new underwear line after his late father Roger.

The Power superstar, below, has launched a new online range for men and women called “Rogers”, which he has been working on for three years.

“I wanted the business to be based around who Dad was as a person,” says Travis, who lost his father to cancer when he was 16. “But also what I love, fashion and clothing. We went with underwear because I’d never found the perfect pair of undies.

“I have been through a few pairs of undies (over the years) but I am super-picky with everything. I just want it to be perfect. This took a few years to come up with something I could wear non n -stop and it be as comfy in six months time as it is today.”

Travis, 29, admits he found posing as a model in his undies a daunting prospect – but he didn’t have to do any extra work to get himself ready.

“I do manscape,” he says. “I hate having hair on my body so I keep it all trim. I shave my legs before every game anyway so I was doing all that anyway. It was just nerveracking walking around in my undies in front of the camera.”

BGB%2BBHOP%2Bsitting%2Bgif.gif

Don't mind me, just setting up shop for 2019.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back