Traded #10: Aaron Francis - Traded to Sydney w. Pick 42 + Future fourth rounder for Pick 37. Thanks Frang!

Remove this Banner Ad

I really want this guy to make it he's just a natural footballer.

That in itself seems part of the problem.

He's so naturally talented, he has spent his entire junior career beating up on whomever he plays.

At this level, talent just isn't enough.

The question of course, is whether he can commit himself to a work ethic that matches his talent.

That in itself seems part of the problem.

He's so naturally talented, he has spent his entire junior career beating up on whomever he plays.

At this level, talent just isn't enough.

The question of course, is whether he can commit himself to a work ethic that matches his talent.

If that happens "boy oh boy wow wee"

Did anyone see him at training today ? He wasn't on the ovals with the main group doing the contested stuff. Wasn't kicking goals with Stew, Joey or well priced hooker in the wind either.

Did anyone see him at training today ? He wasn't on the ovals with the main group doing the contested stuff. Wasn't kicking goals with Stew, Joey or well priced hooker in the wind either.
I read in Blitz that he had walked off dejectedly on Monday after reaching for his thigh/hip area which has been troubling him. They then brought out the screen and shots were heard.

Hypodermic?
That is how the media has interpreted the loud ‘bang bang bang’ from behind the screen, yes. Something about ‘my sources’ and ‘strands in cables’. Or was it ‘horses’ and ‘stables’? I dunno, I’m confused...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

....and as the wind whipped up across the Tullamarine plains, the gathered people swore they heard the distant echo of a gumby in its breeze as another tumble weed of doubt rolled by...
Gumby had the will but not the spine. Franga still has his spine but does he have the will?

To be fair, it is the one place where you’ll get regular, blow by blow training reports. It’s the one real draw to that place.
Yeah something this place has always lacked. We had a couple of people going regularly for a year maybe two but that's it. Would be a real boon for this place if we could have a regular poster doing this sort of thing but I guess most people here have jobs/studies.. unlike the mostly homeless trash that regularly frequent blitz. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back