Traded #10: Aaron Francis - Traded to Sydney w. Pick 42 + Future fourth rounder for Pick 37. Thanks Frang!

10 - Frang.jpg

Contract Status: Out of contract 2022
Injury Status: n/a

My Boy Draft 2022: Pick 29, Mr Bultitude

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone here agrees with you. There is no need to raise your voice

HARVS WAS A *IN SUPERSTAR CAMPAIGNER.

IMMA *IN CUT PEOPLE SAYIN OTHERWISE.

fba30.MHarveyEss.jpg

YOU WISH YOUR BLONDE TIPPED MULLET WAS THIS GOOD.

Longjohnmire

Senior List
Dec 31, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
I saw the pic on club website and came here to discuss whether it was a good angle or if the penny had well and truly dropped. Pleasant surprise to see 2 more pics on here confirming that it wasn’t a good angle and Francis looks in extremely good shape. Early days I know but it is probably most significant that he has come back fit ready to build on it through the preseason rather than play catch up. Exciting times.

Jan 7, 2005
Down the rabbit hole
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Fatebringer
Heres a horrifying thought experiment for you...

Imagine one of the SA clubs had a set of nuts and had taken Francis off our hands for a 4th round pick when he was offered up.

And he finished the year the way he did then turned up at preseason looking like that.

You'd throw yourself off a ******* bridge wouldn't you??

Imagine one of the SA clubs had a set of nuts and had taken Francis off our hands for a 4th round pick when he was offered up.

And he finished the year the way he did then turned up at preseason looking like that.

I'd look sadder than Harvey's knee caps

upload_2018-11-14_11-30-34.png

I would.

Lucky for us Port were too busy lining up swimming and ****.

Sep 28, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon

That is so damn scary.

Not sure which bridge is closest to.me but I'd have to look it up.

Back