Traded #10: Aaron Francis - Traded to Sydney w. Pick 42 + Future fourth rounder for Pick 37. Thanks Frang!

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone here agrees with you. There is no need to raise your voice

HARVS WAS A *IN SUPERSTAR CAMPAIGNER.

IMMA *IN CUT PEOPLE SAYIN OTHERWISE.

fba30.MHarveyEss.jpg

YOU WISH YOUR BLONDE TIPPED MULLET WAS THIS GOOD.

I saw the pic on club website and came here to discuss whether it was a good angle or if the penny had well and truly dropped. Pleasant surprise to see 2 more pics on here confirming that it wasn’t a good angle and Francis looks in extremely good shape. Early days I know but it is probably most significant that he has come back fit ready to build on it through the preseason rather than play catch up. Exciting times.

Heres a horrifying thought experiment for you...

Imagine one of the SA clubs had a set of nuts and had taken Francis off our hands for a 4th round pick when he was offered up.

And he finished the year the way he did then turned up at preseason looking like that.

You'd throw yourself off a ******* bridge wouldn't you??

Imagine one of the SA clubs had a set of nuts and had taken Francis off our hands for a 4th round pick when he was offered up.

And he finished the year the way he did then turned up at preseason looking like that.

I'd look sadder than Harvey's knee caps

upload_2018-11-14_11-30-34.png

I would.

Lucky for us Port were too busy lining up swimming and ****.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is so damn scary.

Not sure which bridge is closest to.me but I'd have to look it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back