Traded #10: Aaron Francis - Traded to Sydney w. Pick 42 + Future fourth rounder for Pick 37. Thanks Frang!

Remove this Banner Ad

10 - Frang.jpg

Contract Status: Out of contract 2022
Injury Status: n/a

My Boy Draft 2022: Pick 29, Mr Bultitude

Last edited by a moderator:
No he doesn’t, he needs to get fitter to be able to have break out games/play well for a full game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A little confidence in one's self can go a long way.

This is all far too elaborate. I was thinking just straight up, super obvious stalking. If we all commited to it, we could have round the clock coverage.

Imagine being stalked by scores of pudgy thirty something year old men dressed in club gear (not speaking for myself of course - that's just how I imagine the rest of you so that I feel better about myself.). Surely that'll show him how much we love him. Right?
I'll start sending fan mail with letters cut from various magazines.

Scottie65

All Australian
Nov 6, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
thinking we should have him in the gym earlier than others with a pt from the club pushing him to the limit....then the limit will increase...before u know it we have one fit aaron francis...but he needs to buy into it....he needs to realise that we are trying to help him no punish him....once fit....play him round one and let him play a dozen games straight.....then see where hes at...if hes finding his feet...keep him in the side unless he gives reason to drop him....give him game time...give him tough apponents so he can learn....hes played 5 games in 2 years....i blame bombers a little for this also...he should of been given more game time to prove him self

Sep 12, 2003
under the table
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Not important
This is all far too elaborate. I was thinking just straight up, super obvious stalking. If we all commited to it, we could have round the clock coverage.

Imagine being stalked by scores of pudgy thirty something year old men dressed in club gear (not speaking for myself of course - that's just how I imagine the rest of you so that I feel better about myself.). Surely that'll show him how much we love him. Right?
Excuse me! I am 41.

goal kicking wingman

Team Captain
Mar 5, 2007
Windy Hill
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man United
thinking we should have him in the gym earlier than others with a pt from the club pushing him to the limit....then the limit will increase...before u know it we have one fit aaron francis...but he needs to buy into it....he needs to realise that we are trying to help him no punish him....once fit....play him round one and let him play a dozen games straight.....then see where hes at...if hes finding his feet...keep him in the side unless he gives reason to drop him....give him game time...give him tough apponents so he can learn....hes played 5 games in 2 years....i blame bombers a little for this also...he should of been given more game time to prove him self

Its AFL football mate not Under 13's. Does he need a certificate aswell to make him feel good.

Eleven 38

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Canucks, Cowboys, Renegades
You can't give someone games who hasn't put in 100% effort during pre-season over someone who has. That just doesn't end up in success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eleven 38

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Canucks, Cowboys, Renegades
If he puts in 100% effort but he's not quite there fitness wise, I'd still play him. I'd be confident the team has the capacity against most sides to be able to play him into condition.

I can agree with that. But I'm sure if he has a 100% effort and his mind is in the right spot he'll deserve his spot on merit anyway.

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
Genuine opportunities in the seniors in 2018. That medium defender/utility role has opened up (James Kelly role) and should be the goal for Francis.

Looks to have the tenacity and competitive nature about him, with the aim of a decent pre season, and a spot in the seniors in round 1, am tipping the big red to have a great 2018. May never reach the heights we all had him tipped for pre draft, but still holding out hope for a reasonable AFL career.

I don't have kids, can I just write one with my non-preferred hand and grab a random pic of a kid off the net?
I strongly advise against looking for pics of kids on the internet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back