TheGreatBarryB

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Texans, Astros, Leeds
Big signing, this kid has got some talent. Good to see he’s formed some good friendships as well, seems close with Draper and heading overseas with Redman. Will help his anxiety no doubt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blitzer

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 27, 2006
House
AFL Club
Essendon
I see this bloke as the Hurley replacement long term and I'm pretty happy with the signing. I see him and Bezerker forming a very good duo in years to come. I'd also send Hooker up forward next year unless by some miracle we have a fit Daniher and McKernan combo available up there already in which case I'm not entirely sure but I won't worry too much about having all our players fit because when does that happen.

ghostdog

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2008
gondawanaland
AFL Club
Essendon
I see this bloke as the Hurley replacement long term and I'm pretty happy with the signing. I see him and Bezerker forming a very good duo in years to come. I'd also send Hooker up forward next year unless by some miracle we have a fit Daniher and McKernan combo available up there already in which case I'm not entirely sure but I won't worry too much about having all our players fit because when does that happen.
We did alright with Hooker, Daniher and Stewart in the forwardline.
Hooker, McKernan and Stringer would be okay.
Daniher, McKernan/Stewart, Stringer would be ideal but seems an eternity away.

Top Bottom