Rebellya

Premium Platinum
Oct 17, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Keys for Francis for the next few seasons:

Improve his game.
Attain a level of positive consistency.
String a good amount of games each season.
Develop some leadership skills.
Agree with the top 3, but only partially with the leadership. He should look to lead by standards and example, but don't see that his personality type screams formal leadership role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keystone agony

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
I'd just like to see him hit the year running and not wait for the back end of season to show his absolute best

His game against Port Adelaide and then his game against the eagles in a final were incredible

ubuntu

Senior List
Sep 8, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
I’ve noticed that like me, Aaron likes and follows Eves Karydas on Instagram (local Brisbane artist). I think the club should sign Eves to Don Records (newly formed) and set these two up. In Eves’ contract, she owes all future royalties if Frang leaves. I am happy to facilitate this for $25k.

fairbump_playon

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
I’ve noticed that like me, Aaron likes and follows Eves Karydas on Instagram (local Brisbane artist). I think the club should sign Eves to Don Records (newly formed) and set these two up. In Eves’ contract, she owes all future royalties if Frang leaves. I am happy to facilitate this for $25k.
sorry, dodoro just traded karydas and next year's first for 42 and the drummer from pseudo echo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom