Traded #10: Aaron Francis - Traded to Sydney w. Pick 42 + Future fourth rounder for Pick 37. Thanks Frang!

10 - Frang.jpg

Contract Status: Out of contract 2022
Injury Status: n/a

My Boy Draft 2022: Pick 29, Mr Bultitude

Last edited by a moderator:

Dons4days

Club Legend
Dec 1, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
New York Knicks, Dallas Cowboys
If we let this bloke walk yet continue to play Hurley as our designated kicker then I don't know what to do.
Round 1 next year this guy needs to be the general in our backline. Much better hands & kick then Hurley.
It's time for a changing of the guard.

Jul 4, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
Announced himself. Give him a permanent B22 spot in the backline and play him ahead of the old guard (or just swing Hoosky forward). If the reports about his hesitancy to sign being positional uncertainty are true, well then I think last night he just solved the problem. Absolute bull and his fitness has improved heaps.

Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Im noticing he elevates when the significance of the game is greater. Sign of a star. Im not sure why he isnt taking more kick ins. I believe its so Hurley can pad his stats.

Move aside Hooker/Hurley please

Quite a few times he was tasked with executing the risky kick off half back into the corridor and did it brilliantly. He's easily our brightest young talent bar none, not even McGrath. Contract now please

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
Jesus, feels like more than that.

Stating the obvious... but he’s played a smidgen more than one season.

Some of the stuff he was doing late last year - having played about 10 games - was incredible.

But we can’t forget how green he still is and we have to expect some bumps and cockups along the way. But * he does some special s**t.

Dec 14, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Howard Moon what do you reckon? Not a bad game last night, eh?

Getting better... Still had the lazy kick or two and flew 4 deep at a ball letting it over the back for easy goal..but, we persist ;)

Must say I was impressed on the wing when hd made a 20m sprint second effort to force the ball out off two opponents. Seems to be building a solid tank?

Getting better... Still had the lazy kick or two and flew 4 deep at a ball letting it over the back for easy goal..but, we persist ;)

Must say I was impressed on the wing when hd made a 20m sprint second effort to force the ball out off two opponents. Seems to be building a solid tank?
I thought he was good but did see him jogging without a man when the ball had gone over his head at one point.

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
Im noticing he elevates when the significance of the game is greater. Sign of a star. Im not sure why he isnt taking more kick ins. I believe its so Hurley can pad his stats.

Move aside Hooker/Hurley please

Hurley hardly takes kicks in. McKenna, Saad are the two main kickers. Just saying

Back