Traded #10: Aaron Francis - Traded to Sydney w. Pick 42 + Future fourth rounder for Pick 37. Thanks Frang!

Remove this Banner Ad

Relieved and priapic at the same time
Priapism is no laughing matter. If it persists for long enough you’ll be pleading for the ******* thing to be cut off. I know full well the agony after Tippa kicked that goal against Norf this year.

I see this bloke as the Hurley replacement long term and I'm pretty happy with the signing. I see him and Bezerker forming a very good duo in years to come. I'd also send Hooker up forward next year unless by some miracle we have a fit Daniher and McKernan combo available up there already in which case I'm not entirely sure but I won't worry too much about having all our players fit because when does that happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see this bloke as the Hurley replacement long term and I'm pretty happy with the signing. I see him and Bezerker forming a very good duo in years to come. I'd also send Hooker up forward next year unless by some miracle we have a fit Daniher and McKernan combo available up there already in which case I'm not entirely sure but I won't worry too much about having all our players fit because when does that happen.
We did alright with Hooker, Daniher and Stewart in the forwardline.
Hooker, McKernan and Stringer would be okay.
Daniher, McKernan/Stewart, Stringer would be ideal but seems an eternity away.

Love that he’s signed for 3. Shows his love and passion for the current group. Could’ve easily signed for 1-2 and reassessed from there but we’re clearly doing something right. 3 more at the dons feels like a good indicator that we’re at least doing the right things off the field
Can’t help but have a huge smile on my face watching this bloke talk about his love for Draper as well, so glad he’s sticking round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back