Traded #10: Aaron Francis - Traded to Sydney w. Pick 42 + Future fourth rounder for Pick 37. Thanks Frang!

10 - Frang.jpg

Contract Status: Out of contract 2022
Injury Status: n/a

My Boy Draft 2022: Pick 29, Mr Bultitude

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
I'd just like to see him hit the year running and not wait for the back end of season to show his absolute best

His game against Port Adelaide and then his game against the eagles in a final were incredible

ubuntu

Team Captain
Sep 8, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
I’ve noticed that like me, Aaron likes and follows Eves Karydas on Instagram (local Brisbane artist). I think the club should sign Eves to Don Records (newly formed) and set these two up. In Eves’ contract, she owes all future royalties if Frang leaves. I am happy to facilitate this for $25k.

fairbump_playon

Premiership Player
Jun 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
I’ve noticed that like me, Aaron likes and follows Eves Karydas on Instagram (local Brisbane artist). I think the club should sign Eves to Don Records (newly formed) and set these two up. In Eves’ contract, she owes all future royalties if Frang leaves. I am happy to facilitate this for $25k.
sorry, dodoro just traded karydas and next year's first for 42 and the drummer from pseudo echo.

JayDon

Club Legend
Oct 17, 2013
Home
AFL Club
Essendon
We are looking for a position for Aaron.
He's exciting, great mark and kick!
Hits hard and has shown up when it matters.
Very much in the Hodge/Hird type.
Utility who might benefit from license to do his stuff and general the team. They can rely on him and I think this might be the ignition for him.
Thoughts.

Utility who might benefit from license to do his stuff and general the team. They can rely on him and I think this might be the ignition for him.
Thoughts.
your prose needs work.

the meter is all wrong, there are no rhyming couplets and the emotion is all over the place.

your prose needs work.

the meter is all wrong, there are no rhyming couplets and the emotion is all over the place.
Lacks a killer juxtapose to really ram it home but I thought it was wonderful.

ubuntu

Team Captain
Sep 8, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Thoughts.
your prose needs work.

Now in poem form.

We are looking for a position for Aaron. He’s exciting, great mark and kick!
Hits hard and has shown up when it matters,
If only the boy was fit!
Very much in the Hodge/Hird type,
A general and utility.
Give him a licence to kill
and he’ll show them up with ability.

Back