Traded #10: Aaron Francis - Traded to Sydney w. Pick 42 + Future fourth rounder for Pick 37. Thanks Frang!

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought his effort was great

He’s plays undersized every week, if we can get a true full back the future is looking brighter for Francis

Watched a game with ant555 at Sandringham years ago and we both agreed the idea to play Frang as a mid ws dumb, hewas trying risky kicks with the hope of an exuberant delinquant but his go was always in the back half.

Doing the basics and doing them well has arguarbly been the difference from almost to lynchpin for mine. Knows when to mark &/or kill the contest now. His ability to understand what the team needs has been super with little to no whinging from him and it seems like he is simply enjoying his football.

Getting Stewart next to him will only benefit Aaron's ability to shut down deep in defence whilst adding Laverde to the leadership of Heppell and the rolls royce that is Jordan Ridley and the making's of a very reasonable back 6 is really coming together built around this man who seems thrive on being thee man.

Caught watching the ball/contest a bit on the weekend. A few miscommunications but I’m sure Rutten will help him/them sort it out.

One piece of play where he gave up an easy shot at goal when he ran towards the North player with the ball ignoring the two free North players to his left when there was already an Essendon player pressuring the ball carrier was extremely poor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One piece of play where he gave up an easy shot at goal when he ran towards the North player with the ball ignoring the two free North players to his left when there was already an Essendon player pressuring the ball carrier was extremely poor.

Gosh, as a side note, remember in the Knights era when our players would constantly get sucked into the ball carrier in tandem, leaving loose options for the opposition everywhere? Was hard to watch lol

Gosh, as a side note, remember in the Knights era when our players would constantly get sucked into the ball carrier in tandem, leaving loose options for the opposition everywhere? Was hard to watch lol
Please, we don't talk about it.... the PTSD of this era is still strong!

The guy just can't catch a break! Out with illness. Needed him down back tomorrow night too. BZT his replacement..... YIKES!

The guy just can't catch a break! Out with illness. Needed him down back tomorrow night too. BZT his replacement..... YIKES!
BZT will be fine (I hope). Lav gets one of Darling and Kennedy. Other one gets taken by Stewart or BZT, depending on what the Eagles do with Allen. If Allen goes down back, I reckon Stewart takes one of Darling and Kennedy.

BZT will be fine (I hope). Lav gets one of Darling and Kennedy. Other one gets taken by Stewart or BZT, depending on what the Eagles do with Allen. If Allen goes down back, I reckon Stewart takes one of Darling and Kennedy.
Darling is their most dangerous IMO, reckon Stewart takes him. I reckon BZT takes Kennedy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back