Past #10: Ben Cunnington - will retire from the AFL after * game - 238 games/95+ goals/2x Syd Barker Medalist/Shinboner - thanks for everything Cunners

Remove this Banner Ad

From a zoom meeting with some select North supporters last night: "Rhyce Shaw said today Ben Cunnington has trained strongly over the last month with lots of running and kicking. His strength levels are back to normal. Good news going forward to pre season."

*wipes away tear I never knew was there*

*fistpump*

Disappointed Luv?

Not at all. Johnny has always been up front about taking money that people foolishly throw at him. They even made a film about it, The Great Rock'n'Roll Swindle, which I saw when it was released and have re-watched a couple of times since. Worth it for Sid's My Way alone.

Contrary to my username I had to shave my head at the ripe old age of 25 and never looked back. Always thought the plugs end up looking see through and wispy. Sometimes you've just got to bite the bullet and shave.

You have just shattered one of my most treasured BigFooty illusions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at all. Johnny has always been up front about taking money that people foolishly throw at him. They even made a film about it, The Great Rock'n'Roll Swindle, which I saw when it was released and have re-watched a couple of times since. Worth it for Sid's My Way alone.
Ok looks like I'm the one who is DISAPPOINTED. 🥺
Edit:

Last edited:
Contrary to my username I had to shave my head at the ripe old age of 25 and never looked back. Always thought the plugs end up looking see through and wispy. Sometimes you've just got to bite the bullet and shave.
I'm within sight of 50 and just got to the same stage after almost a decade of denial/hope.
My parents have 7 brothers between them, and not a baldy amongst them 😡

Remove this Banner Ad

Back